Pre-Game Talk: Penguins @ Sharks - KCD lives!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winger for Hire

Praise Beebo
Dec 9, 2013
Quarantine Zone 5
i-X6rA.jpg

metalan2

May 30, 2008
Will not watch one second of this game. Just not staying up until 1 to watch this team on a week night. Sad part is this would never happen in years past.

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Trying to look on the bright side of the KCD news, one positive I see is that Kunitz, Dupuis, and Bonino are all PKers. So after a penalty kill, maybe we’ll get to see BB-Crosby-Hornqvist. Everybody has been dying to see some skill on Crosby’s line without having Dupuis/Kunitz on the other side. Maybe they will show a spark and the coach will run with it for a while. Unfortunately, it will have to click right away or we’ll never see it again.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
The most predominant argument I've seen in support of KCD so far is that since it worked in the past, it's a good move. I've come to the conclusion that people saying that are either brainwashed into thinking Kunitz and Dupuis don't suck right now or they haven't watched a game of Penguins hockey since the 2013 lockout season.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
The most predominant argument I've seen in support of KCD so far is that since it worked in the past, it's a good move. I've come to the conclusion that people saying that are either brainwashed into thinking Kunitz and Dupuis don't suck right now or they haven't watched a game of Penguins hockey since the 2013 lockout season.

It's because Yinzer Nation perceives Kunitz and Dupuis as players that wear a hard hat and carry a lunch pail and have "paid their dues."

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
Pens haven't won in San Jose since 1997.

They are due, they can't lose in San Jose forever.

You watch, KCD will have a big night and the Penguins will win because of it.....

Then those three will do next to nothing for the next several games.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Yep. Same with scuds. They think hes good. Some even wanted talbot when he was on waivers, same with Kennedy. Stuck in 2010

Extra Texture

A new career
Mar 21, 2008
in a new town
You watch, KCD will have a big night and the Penguins will win because of it.....

Then those three will do next to nothing for the next rest of their careers.

Fixed?

The way this season is going, yours is not even a doom and gloom prediction, just prescient. Every time we seem due for a clanker, there seems to be just enough skill to pull out a close game. MAF stands on his head, Geno goes on a tear, something to just keep us close. And then we lose it in OT or the SO, and it just goes down as another "tough" loss, and things chug along. Same system, same scuffling offense.

I dont want to say I'm rooting for it, but if we go down hard to SJ, LA and the Ducks and really get worked in all three games then we snap back to 13-11-2 and some eyes might really start to bulge in the front office. And even then I think the response will be to trade for D help and see how it goes

Its very difficult to accept or get excited when you know everything is going wrong. Seriously, on paper, the only things going right is MAF and the forward corps being deep as hell. But even that is marred by this cowardly "vets over youth" approach that still hasnt yielded anything.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
We will have another year of scuds,duper and kunitz being main stays and "important peices" to the lineup. Think theyre bad now, just wait another year. And duper and kunitz a year from now will be playing with Crosby with walkers and canes.

zero8771

Jun 15, 2012
I'm so sick of scraping by. Can they just get crushed or turn the page and start crushing. Who is this team?

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
You've gotta be kidding me. Honestly that's worse news than KCD in my opinion. It confirms that Scuds will remain in the lineup when Maatta is back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad