Confirmed with Link: Penguins recall F Brian Gibbons from WBS

Zen Arcade

Bigger than Kiss
Sep 21, 2004
Pittsburgh
I was unrealistically hoping for Farnham.

The idea of him, Sill, Zolnierczyk, Vitale and Bortuzzo all running around out there is too hilarious for it not to happen at least once.

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
Hope he does well. Whose up after him? Drazenovic? Zlobin?

I imagine it would be Drazenovic (Words with friends as Scrabbles is already taken) though I think they'd prefer to call up Uher or Payerl but both are injured. After Drazenovic it would be Kuhnhackl, Farnham, Zlobin or PL3.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
So all we need is injuries or suspensions to Crosby, Kunitz, Duper, Sutter, and Jokienen and we wont have a forward that you couldnt imagine playing in the AHL on the roster.

Crafton

Liver-Eating Johnson
May 6, 2010
San Francisco
I imagine it would be Drazenovic (Words with friends as Scrabbles is already taken) though I think they'd prefer to call up Uher or Payerl but both are injured. After Drazenovic it would be Kuhnhackl, Farnham, Zlobin or PL3.

Uher is back, i believe (or close to coming back)

Jason Iacona ‏@nafsnep 1h
Gibbons recalled. Not surprising. Bombulie notes Dom Uher is good to go. So I wonder if Carter Rowney is headed here.

https://twitter.com/nafsnep/status/413087379617230848

Highland Park Hockey ‏@H_P_Hockey 4h
On the #WBSPens injury front, Uher practiced today with a full cage. McNeill is day-to-day and Merth is out until after Christmas.

https://twitter.com/H_P_Hockey/status/413046899818893312

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
I saw we ice and AHL team with Crosby, Kunitz and Fleury and see how the team does! Were almost there as it is :(

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
i seriously doubt he plays tomorrow. They wouldn't have recalled Gibbons otherwise.

Well Megna got hurt, and they probably want to at least have a guy on hand in case something happens in the game day skate or during warm-ups.

That being said, I highly doubt Malkin gets in the game. Let him rest.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
This team needs some serious Zlobin. Zlobin-Malkin-Neal is the future. Embrace it.

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
I want to buy a Megna jersey, but should I wait to see if he gets a real number next year? 14 is Kunitz, 95 is Morozov, 41 is Bortuzzo.

22 is a D-Man number and 4 is Scuderi.

This leaves Megna with 59, 72, and 11.

Does anybody think it's OK for me to buy a Megna 59 Jersey?

Don't get me wrong, I love Despres and Maatta, but Megna is everything I thought we'd never have...

...and the holidays are coming up. Can I order a #59 Megna jersey and get away with it?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad