GDT: Penguins @ Rangers | MSG @ 7:30PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
I expect a drop off but nobody is picking up the Crosby slack. The team Bylsma and Shero have been given the marching orders to win the cup. Crosby injury notwithstanding for the regular season, they are on the line. If healthy for the cup run, they will be under the gun to do so. Shero brought Bylsma back after last years playoff fiasco. If the Pens falter, some splainen to do to Ron and Mario.

UnderratedBrooks44

Sep 13, 2005
Miranda's house
I understand why so many aren't concerned right now, claiming that once the Pens are healthy again "they will be fine".

Yeah, I expected a drop off, but this is ridiculous. They might as well just forfeit the rest of the games this season, rest everyone up, and then go hard once the POs start.

I mean, that sure looks like what they are doing anyway...

It's two games, we've got 3 key injuries, and we have more points than any other team.

cassius

Jul 23, 2004
I think you gotta keep things into perspective.

Yes - we are losing to a bad Rangers team... but we are missing Crosby, Letang, and Martin. I am not quite ready to hit the panic button just yet.

AquaticBirdman

Sep 25, 2007
Montreal, Canada
How we do "defense":

1- Give up the blue line

2- Apply ZERO man to man pressure on the puck carrier

3- Allow other team to set up the cycle and own the boards

4- Get in shooting lanes but DON'T block any shots, while ultimately screening our goalie in the process.

Recipe for success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad