Speculation: Penguins off day talk thread: Yes, Sully is still the coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
If Sid keeps scoring the same pace with Rakell and Smith, he is definitvely from another planet..
I wouldn’t be surprised…it’s going to have to be Sid putting the puck in the net though because those guys have been really inconsistent this season at that

Ulf5

Feb 21, 2017
Not surprised…Rust broke his hand or wrist or has some torn ligaments…
I kinda thought it might be a shoulder the way he was hit. Who knows. I'd have to watch the video again.
Finally get to see Smith with Crosby I guess. Boost hos value hopefully.

Reactions: Andy99

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Mike Sullivan has a way of taking players I like and appreciate and eventually make me resent them.
Shit man, they have me half-resenting a genuinely fantastic person and one of the top-5 best players ever to play because they're too stupid and cowardly to make serious changes as long as he's around. They've for some reason decided Sid and Sully are interlinked and cannot be separated. It's maddening.

Reactions: BlindWillyMcHurt

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Shit man, they have me half-resenting a genuinely fantastic person and one of the top-5 best players ever to play because they're too stupid and cowardly to make serious changes as long as he's around. They've for some reason decided Sid and Sully are interlinked and cannot be separated. It's maddening.

I think the worst part about that is it's almost entirely of the organizations creation. Sid has never shown any signs of wanting to be involved in "the process." I'm sure he makes his preference known. I'm sure he does his usual diplomatic song and dance when asked about Sullivan etc. But it's on them that they think he'll like... throw a shitfit and skip town if they fire the dingdong coaching staff or even just change his linemates or something.

They are walking on eggshells that aren't even there. If Sid was some meddling diva we'd have SOME inkling of it after nearly 20 years... c'mon.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I think the worst part about that is it's almost entirely of the organizations creation. Sid has never shown any signs of wanting to be involved in "the process." I'm sure he makes his preference known. I'm sure he does his usual diplomatic song and dance when asked about Sullivan etc. But it's on them that they think he'll like... throw a shitfit and skip town if they fire the dingdong coaching staff or even just change his linemates or something.

They are walking on eggshells that aren't even there. If Sid was some meddling diva we'd have SOME inkling of it after nearly 20 years... c'mon.
For sure. I never believe the "Sid's controlling things" bullshit. It's just that they're all too terrified of even mildly inconveniencing/annoying him that they just curl up into the fetal position and accept this shit sandwich we've been getting for six years and running. :laugh:

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
It's because Reirden likes him from his days as his HC in Washington.

You know, five years ago when Eller had more offensive upside but was still never an offensive dynamo?

Well at least they got that Malkin off the top unit. It's a relief that they were able to diagnose and solve that problem. Side assist to many members, here. Boy you guys were right on the money. They look downright DANGEROUS, now.

Josey Wales

May 16, 2022
What does this even mean?
Sidgets what he wants, If He was pissed about Reirden's PP he would be GONE, same with Sullivan ! I know you are Immature & Ignorant But that is how it goes with Superstars on a team

ok, so if that's the case then who's fault is that?
UMMMMM do you know the 1st Transaction The Craps did after Trading for Jagr ?

• Haha
Reactions: Dennis Reynolds

Josey Wales

May 16, 2022
Sidgets what he wants, If He was pissed about Reirden's PP he would be GONE, same with Sullivan ! I know you are Immature & Ignorant But that is how it goes with Superstars on a team

UMMMMM do you know the 1st Transaction The Craps did after Trading for Jagr ?
The signed Jagr's Pissboy Kip Miller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad