GDT: Penguins @ Capitals | 28/01 @ 8:00 EST | Gotta beat 'em all

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
This is obviously jumping the gun quite a bit but Lapierre seems like just another warm body. Just a bigger one with a reputation.

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
Lovely!

Such a confidence builder yesterday, or one would think so.... And then THIS!

Sill, Adams and Ebbett being preferred to Arcobello is vomit inducing, but obviously has little to any bearing on the result.

AquaticBirdman

Sep 25, 2007
Montreal, Canada
We have no heart, and we have no balls. I don't know what to think about HCMJ, but these kinds of games make me wish we threw a blank check at Laviolette this past summer.

Also wonder how different the complexion of this team would be in terms of leadership, toughness and push back if we had Kesler. Just idle thoughts as we watch the team spiral out of control again.

Laviolette would be another dud.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
We have no heart, and we have no balls. I don't know what to think about HCMJ, but these kinds of games make me wish we threw a blank check at Laviolette this past summer.

Also wonder how different the complexion of this team would be in terms of leadership, toughness and push back if we had Kesler. Just idle thoughts as we watch the team spiral out of control again.

He was hired by Nashville when the Penguins were in the middle of a playoff series.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Lovely!

Such a confidence builder yesterday, or one would think so.... And then THIS!

Sill, Adams and Ebbett being preferred to Arcobello is vomit inducing, but obviously has little to any bearing on the result.

Yesterday was a con job. Teams like Winnipeg and Chicago aren't invested in beating the Pens in a regular season game. Not saying they don't try, but the battle level isn't what the Pens see in the regular season from the Metro teams.

cassius

Jul 23, 2004
Anytime we play a remotely good team, we tend to lose by a wide margin. Not a great trend.

metalan2

May 30, 2008
Honestly, our lineup yesterday with the addition of Crosby would have won tonight. Lapierre just another "meh" guy that might provide "energy".

Arcobello sitting for Ebbet, Sill, or Adams is laughable. Bylsma clone.

Deutschland Dangler

Jun 17, 2014
This is obviously jumping the gun quite a bit but Lapierre seems like just another warm body. Just a bigger one with a reputation.

Well, let's see if he can pick it up in the next couple of weeks first. But this has been the way he's played in St. Louis so this wouldn't be too surprising.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
The guy I always wanted the last year or so was Paul Maurice. Timing never worked.

pensfansince88

Feb 5, 2012
kunitz sucks and needs moved
4th line needs thrown into a dumpster fire

many more problems but i'd start with that

AquaticBirdman

Sep 25, 2007
Montreal, Canada
Why are people even proposing making more moves at this point??? Aside from the hacks on our 4th line this team is good enough to perform a lot better than the disaster we saw tonight, or have been seing over the past two months! I'm sorry but this comes down to coaching and ZERO heart from the guys on the ice.

Sh00terMcGavin

#Leadership
Jul 5, 2011
Pittsburgh
bluto-chug-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad