Status
Not open for further replies.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal

PENGUINS (10-6-1) at RANGERS (7-6-2)

NBCSN, TVAS, ATTSN-PT, NHL.TV

I won't lie, I completely forgot it was my turn so I have nothing planned :laugh:

No Sid for the first time this season, he joins Horny and Letang in the Morgue :(

Hopefully the rest of the team step up and deliver 3 points tonight. Looking for a good game from Jake to build on the goal he scored on Saturday and for Rust to continue his tear. Lafferty back in the line-up so hopefully he too impresses (not that it matters, ZAR will never be dropped)

Feel free to create your own mischief

4pTbUEm.png

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
I hope we win, strange I know, but I have to be honest with you guys.

2wayPlay

Dec 25, 2018
How are the Pens -135 on the road without Sid Tanger and to a lesser extent Horny??

something stinks

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
How are the Pens -135 on the road without Sid Tanger and to a lesser extent Horny??

something stinks

Rangers are the worst analytical team in the league, we're one of the best. Even without Sid and Tanger we will get the better chances unless we play sulky hockey.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Rangers are the worst analytical team in the league, we're one of the best. Even without Sid and Tanger we will get the better chances unless we play sulky hockey.

“sulky hockey” ? Is that when we’re just oK at playing Sully’s brand of hockey?...

Reactions: SHOOTANDSCORE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad