Penguins already win Stanley Cup (MOD: mistake made on local TV broadcast!)

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Guess it's not just non traditional markets that have stupid hockey media coverage

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
Sorry about the quality of the video. I was half asleep when I heard that and was like did I just hear what I think I heard? So I quick grabbed my phone and just kind of threw it blindly in the direction of the TV. :laugh:

Riptide

Dec 29, 2011
Yukon
On a side note, not only did they **** up the significance of the win, they also ****ed up who scored. Apparently it was Schultz who scored the OT cup winning goal. :sarcasm: :laugh:

Ms Maggie

Apr 11, 2017
Sorry about the quality of the video. I was half asleep when I heard that and was like did I just hear what I think I heard? So I quick grabbed my phone and just kind of threw it blindly in the direction of the TV. :laugh:

What city is this?

SirKillalot

Feb 27, 2008
Norway
Please twitter-handles of the two teams, have some fun with this please!

Like the Preds could post "The Nashville team packet and ready to go to Pittsburgh" - Fox 6 News.

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2008
Blighty
I thought the Cup looked pretty skinny and small and the players didn't look as excited compared to last time. No champagne, nothing. Crosby just skated off with it and left without handing it to anyone else! And here I was wondering what was going on. :sarcasm:

Inkling

Same Old Hockey
Nov 27, 2006
Ottawa
It gives me consolation that the Senators actually made it to the Cup Final after all, even though they lost.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad