Post-Game Talk: Penguins 6, Islanders 2 - In Memory of He Who DegenX Says Shall Not Be Named

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
well they aren't good. Neither are our 3rd line wings right now.

They're not that bad though. They aren't guys you can't play in a blowout game, Grant is a perfectly solid 4C and Wilson doesn't hurt you. I just don't like seeing Sullivan riding his stars so much in a blowout and sitting his depth players, even if their depth players are meh or worse.

Reactions: Peat and Andy99

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Guentzel Crosby Kessel

nf5r1z.gif

You do know it won't last.

giphy.gif

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Gee, we’re down two RWs now...wouldn’t it have been handy to have he who cannot be named available to play with Geno?

Reactions: JackFr and Ryder71

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
LOL!? What in the F*** is this background music while they played those replay clips?!?
Yo!

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Thought at first they'd likely call up Angello or Haggerty but if they're gonna go Sheahan with G, Blueger or Johnson may get a spin.

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
Shame there was no hatty tonight and Horny died :(

I had the Isles feed. They didn't mention that 72 was out, even going so far as to call Guentzel Hornqvist on one power play. They finally mentioned in the third period that Simon wasn't playing though and that Kessel was playing in his place.

I think Butch hit the bottle a little early tonight.

Nothing to complain about in that game . . .

Except Oleksiak's play for several of his shifts.

And the lack of any punch at all from the third line after the first period.

But I'll take that if I get to watch Phil play with 59 and 87.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
They're not that bad though. They aren't guys you can't play in a blowout game, Grant is a perfectly solid 4C and Wilson doesn't hurt you. I just don't like seeing Sullivan riding his stars so much in a blowout and sitting his depth players, even if their depth players are meh or worse.
trying to get guys going. The stars have to love this kind of game.

treeni12

Oct 30, 2018
Unbelievable that one Hörnqvist injury and Sheahan is 2nd line RW. How can this happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad