Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ryan Jones (D)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FreeBobbyFarnham

Jun 16, 2015
Montreal
Zachary Lauzon falls 10 spots after a post-draft season marred with neck problems.

Added Ryan Jones.

Results so far (and change from last year):
#1 Daniel Sprong (87.6%) (-)
#2 Tristan Jarry (52.6%) (-)
#3 Jordy Bellerive (72.8%) (new)
#4 Calen Addison (54.7%) (new)
#5 Filip Hallander (79.2%) (new)
#6 Teddy Blueger (44.0%) (-1)
#7 Kasper Bjorkqvist (57.6% in runoff, 22.4% in poll #7) (+6)
#8 Niclas Almari (42.4% in runoff, 26.9% in poll #7) (+4)
#9 Juuso Riikola (36.8%) (new)
#10 Anthony Angello (37.3%) (+7)
#11 Clayton Phillips (36.6% in runoff, 18.0% in poll #11) (+5)
#12 Adam Johnson (36.6% in runoff, 16.4% in poll #11) (-3)
#13 Linus Olund (26.8% in runoff, 16.4% in poll #11) (-2)
#14 Justin Almeida (54.3% in runoff, 31.0% in poll #14) (new)
#15 Sam Miletic (45.7% in runoff, 31.0% in poll #14) (new)
#16 Zachary Lauzon (37.1%) (-10)

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
I have no idea. Probably one of Lafferty, Drozg, D'Orio, DiPauli. Talk me into one of them.

Dea had a good season last year but I have a hard time voting for a guy who cleared waivers last fall.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
I have no idea. Probably one of Lafferty, Drozg, D'Orio, DiPauli. Talk me into one of them.

Dea had a good season last year but I have a hard time voting for a guy who cleared waivers last fall.

I think Dea very much is what he is.

I went with Lafferty. He was the top scorer on his team for the last 2 seasons. It’ll probably be Drozg next. D’Orio... who knows. Goalies are hard to predict and iirc he was in a crap team.

Reactions: SHOOTANDSCORE

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
It’s between Drozg and D’Orio imo and goalies are so hard to predict, so I went with Jan....Lafferty is already 23 and there’s nothing about him that screams anything more than Drozg....went with the younger player then....

Reactions: SHOOTANDSCORE

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Hopefully he turns out better than we believe he will. It would be nice to have a surprise on defense.

Probably Almari.

Addison, Almari, Riikola is much better than weve had in awhile.

And if we didnt trade for Reaves, we could have Timmins or Hague. Even tho Lauzon was "their guy in the first round" anyway.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Is Lazoun even gonna be an AHL guy?

His drop in our ranks is so discouraging.

If the neck injuries aren't an ongoing problem, I think he'll probably be an AHL guy. I am really skeptical about him having the all round game to be an NHL guy, he's going to need a really big step in development for that to happen, but I think he sounds like he'll have a decent AHL career if fit.

Those fitness concerns are a big part of his fall imo.

Vote Lafferty if you believe in guys with size and think his 33 point season was more indicative of his potential than his last one (where he still led his really bad college team on points).

Vote Drozg if you believe in the guy with the highest ceiling and think him leading his team in his first NA season shows he's on the right path.

Vote Di Pauli if you believe in the guy who's closest to making the NHL and like really fast energy guys, even if they look like they've got a 4th line ceiling.

Vote D'Orio if you really like goaltenders because no one's really sure what's going on with him after he got absolutely shelled last season.

PAJEN NORDGREN

Jul 23, 2018
Stockholm
I will go for Drozg here because of age. Hope to see him score 1+ p/game in the Q.

Would love to see Lafferty with Angello and Tiffels on a speedy third or fourth line in WBS this year. Hard to see Tiffels crack the lineup in the beginning of the season though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad