Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
No Penguins fans were laughing at Tom Wilson and the Rangers.

We hate that type of shit.

I don't think the Trouba hit is particularly egregious in terms of the rulebook. Just like Richards on Booth and Cooke on Savard.

I just don't see why this type of hit is still in the game. Same thing with the Wilson nonsense with Panarin. No idea why this league wants players like Wilson and Trouba to be in the headlines versus Panarin and Sid.

You can't compare the Trouba hit and the Wilson rag doll. One was a hockey play at worst gone wrong and one was clearly not a hockey play.

effen

Feb 3, 2018
Crosby hacked off the tip of Marc Methot's finger and everyones like "ohhh thats the playoffs fer ya, lil bit o lumber eh Markie?"

He's had some bad karma stuff coming for a long time. He's VERY lucky hockey players are as a whole overly nice about things and believe in the spirit of the game because he's deserved some ass beatings over the years.

Reactions: CLW and mas0764

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
No Penguins fans were laughing at Tom Wilson and the Rangers.

We hate that type of shit.

I don't think the Trouba hit is particularly egregious in terms of the rulebook. Just like Richards on Booth and Cooke on Savard.

I just don't see why this type of hit is still in the game. Same thing with the Wilson nonsense with Panarin. No idea why this league wants players like Wilson and Trouba to be in the headlines versus Panarin and Sid.

You're a total clown coming here trying to compare these two incidents simply because Cindy sprained his mangina on the play. Wilson ragdolled & bodyslammed Panarin well after the play was dead. Trouba poke-checked the puck and laid a shoulder to shoulder hit as your man crush lost his balance after his skate went over Trouba's stick blade.

But yes other than that, you've managed to convince us these are comparable situations & the DOPS was equally correct to ignore the Wilson meltdown as they did they the Trouba hit yesterday. Thanks for stopping by.

Reactions: 100Eyes and CLW
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad