Pee Wee's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bring Back Bucky

May 19, 2004
Canadas Ocean Playground
nic30 said:
Today is my nephews home tourny, his first game was at 9am and they won 6 - 1. My nephew got 2 assists and 1 goal. :yo:
Next game is at 1:30 pm.

This is what this forum is about. :handclap:

Anyone else have any games today?

Your nephew rocks. Bet he'd be happy with the $400 it costs Mike Modano to feed his poochie every month. ;)

nic29+

May 5, 2002
Saskatchewan
Visit site
2nd game they lost by a score of 12 - 8 but my nephew did get another 2 assists and a goal.

3rd game they won 4 - 1. Nephew got one assist. Won the B side. :yo:

Canadian Chris

Feb 28, 2002
Nanaimo, BC
Visit site
I Had a game yesterday....we'd lost 7 in a row going into it.....we WERE winning 5-4 with a minute to go....then I slashed some guy in the back of hte leg...he dropped like a sack of potatos and I cursed my way to the penalty box....other team scores...we tie 5-5.....stupid refs....

I however did have a goal and assist :D hahaaha

nic29+

May 5, 2002
Saskatchewan
Visit site
Canadian Chris said:
I Had a game yesterday....we'd lost 7 in a row going into it.....we WERE winning 5-4 with a minute to go....then I slashed some guy in the back of hte leg...he dropped like a sack of potatos and I cursed my way to the penalty box....other team scores...we tie 5-5.....stupid refs....

Good to see you got a goal and an assist but why take the penalty? CHRIS CHRIS CHRIS. :shakehead LOL

Avery4Byng*

Canadian Chris said:

Dont go blaming the refs now..... :thumbd:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad