Who had the better very short peak?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrOT

Roenick / Modano / Hull
Jan 5, 2016
Who had the better very short peak?

Whatever happened to Nyqvist btw after that dream season when some Wings' fans were ready to hand him the Hart Trophy?

amnesiac

Space Oddity
Jul 10, 2010
Montreal
Franzen... amazing playoffs from 08-10, 51GP 31G 59P

if were talking one year then 09 was his best

MrOT

Roenick / Modano / Hull
Jan 5, 2016

"Some wings fans" is very vague and doesn't really need proof imo, I saw in a TV show they talked about Wings fans calling him the league MVP for single handedly basically turning the season around for them.

Cenzhin

Mar 2, 2018
Calgary
"Some wings fans" is very vague and doesn't really need proof imo, I saw in a TV show they talked about Wings fans calling him the league MVP for single handedly basically turning the season around for them.
Doesn't make sense to say it if you have nothing to back it up. If it fits your narrative I guess.

MrOT

Roenick / Modano / Hull
Jan 5, 2016
Doesn't make sense to say it if you have nothing to back it up. If it fits your narrative I guess.

I did back it up, but no I don't have a link to said TV show if that's what you mean

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Franzen was so incredibly dominant at certain points when he was healthy. He was far and away the best in the NHL at what he did, during those moments. They mostly came at just the right time, on the biggest stage too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad