GDT: PDSF Game 4 - 04.23.14 - vs Anaheim - 7:00 PM - FS Southwest/CNBC - 1310 AM/96.7 FM

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
Anddddd I still can't get over this disaster..

Bl8vOieCAAAUvhj.jpg

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
Anddddd I still can't get over this disaster..

Bl8vOieCAAAUvhj.jpg

I honestly hope that's his last name, otherwise I don't even...

Horcoff, Fiddler, Roussel, Eakin, Daley, Goligoski and Benn were all amazing. Holy crap what a game. Maybe my memories of 2008 are fuzzy but I'm not sure I've ever heard the AAC louder. That was so much fun live.

#RallyBelly was hilarious.

Ruff's post game comments were fantastic. I think I love him.

Anaheim needs to do some soul searching but I'm not seeing a ton of leadership on their side to right the ship. Can't wait for Game 5 and we've got our tickets for game 6.

Brand New Stars

And that's what makes this team different than the Ducks. Ruff calls that garbage at the end of the game playoff hockey while the Ducks would've complained a ton to the media.

Captain Awesome

Mar 29, 2008
Long Beach, CA
Holy crap that Nystrom jersey is an atrocity. The hockey gods might punish us for that one.

Can anyone get a gif of when Eakin was behind the net before his goal and he actually tripped up one of the players by faking like he was going to skate? I just thought that was hilarious. Out of context it looked like the Ducks player was flinching because he was afraid.

He should have been afraid.

PezRadar

Peverley #1 Fan!
Jan 20, 2008
Dallas Texas
I must say - These playoff games are very green at home. Huge props to the Stars organization for that rebrand. So many people are in the new gear and barely anyone in the old stuff. Crazy how fast they converted so many.

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
I must say - These playoff games are very green at home. Huge props to the Stars organization for that rebrand. So many people are in the new gear and barely anyone in the old stuff. Crazy how fast they converted so many.

Absolutely.

There have been multiple things that have been proven as excellent desicions over time. The new logo has seemingly grown on everyone, the color is perfect, in-house game presentation is state-of-the-art, Lindy Ruff as coach, Jamie Benn as captain... The list goes on.

Goes to show that Gaglardi, Lites and Nill really do know what they're doing. We're in great hands.

Ambassador Of Fun

Jun 23, 2010
Absolutely.

There have been multiple things that have been proven as excellent desicions over time. The new logo has seemingly grown on everyone, the color is perfect, in-house game presentation is state-of-the-art, Lindy Ruff as coach, Jamie Benn as captain... The list goes on.

Goes to show that Gaglardi, Lites and Nill really do know what they're doing. We're in great hands.

I remember in the summer before the lockout season, the Stars sent Ralph out into full on "go away from green" mode. He went on several radio shows/podcasts saying how the Dallas Stars were only ever really "green" in these jerseys.

ee4fc263c510b783.jpg

and that black white and gold were the main colors.

He was priming us for a color scheme change. Luckily, the fan backlash and demand for green was too great.

Stars_fan9

Mar 17, 2007
Wow I watched the highlights several times from nhl.com and the Stars site but I never saw that cheap shot on Roussel by Perry with the butt of his stick. First the spear and now this? What a dirtbag.

beepeearr

@beepeearr
Jan 11, 2006
Lake Worth
I want one of the bracelets. I really liked those and a playoff towel.

Yeah, seeing all the twinkly lights Monday was very cool, I gave mine to my daughter to wear Wednesday, but unfortunately it slipped off her wrist and fell down in a crack down by the Glass during warm ups. It was very cool though

SonicSpeedDash

All bets are off
Jun 22, 2010
Amarillo, TX
Yeah, seeing all the twinkly lights Monday was very cool, I gave mine to my daughter to wear Wednesday, but unfortunately it slipped off her wrist and fell down in a crack down by the Glass during warm ups. It was very cool though

Aw, that really sucks. I hope they give more out so she can get another, as well as yourself.

I'm sure there will be some on ebay soon.

starsgazer

Apr 15, 2006
What a great game, still pumped. All those sleepless nights ... worth every second.

Finally Eakin showed again how valuable he is. He was the most reliable player before the Olympic brake. For some reason he seemed to struggle after that, but he is right back at it and I love the fact that Lindy has put that line back together.

It will never happen, but I'd like to bench Whitney and Gonchar. I do not mind who has to step in, but these guys are slow and not on the map with the rest of the team.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
What a great game, still pumped. All those sleepless nights ... worth every second.

Finally Eakin showed again how valuable he is. He was the most reliable player before the Olympic brake. For some reason he seemed to struggle after that, but he is right back at it and I love the fact that Lindy has put that line back together.

It will never happen, but I'd like to bench Whitney and Gonchar. I do not mind who has to step in, but these guys are slow and not on the map with the rest of the team.

Pretty much all of this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad