GDT: PDSF Game 2 - 04.18.14 - at Anaheim - 9:00 PM - FS Southwest - 1310 AM/96.7 FM

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
Colton and Nuke get put on the 4th line after looking like two of our best players in game 1.

Meanwhile...Whitney, who looked completely lost, gets put on the top line to start.

Don't expect them to stay at all, but come on.

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
All my optimism for this game...

giphy.gif

...Is gone.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
*yawn* I'm unimpressed. It just seemed like regular hockey. I figured they'd at least be wearing green capes or something. Didn't even bust out the bedazzler to spruce up the jerseys.

I won't be impressed until they all come out wearing pasties.

Bkennedy*

I AMMMMMM THE BATDADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Screw it, I'm just gonna fight everyone tonight while we get destroyed.

Jan 9, 2007
Australia
Benn-Seguin-Whitney, Roussel-Eakin-Chiasson, Cole-Horcoff-Garbutt, Sceviour-Fiddler-Nichuskin.

Whitney on the top line is horrendous but some of the other lines look decent or close to a good mix.

Roussel-Eakin-Chiasson could be good. I would change one to Cole-Fiddler-Garbutt for a good two-way speed/energy line with Sceviour-Horcoff-Whitney as the 4th and Nichushkin back up where he belongs.

Even if it was just a team building exercise or some playoff gamesmanship we might see some of that at some point. Nothing wrong with keeping things fresh.

ATL Star

Mar 25, 2006
Atlanta, GA
I love Whitney on that 1st line, however, I really think Nuke is the best shot we have up there. I want our first line to strike fear that at a moments notice, we're up the ice on a rush.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad