Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Depends on how you define "possible."

Do you really think a player scoring 80 goals in today's league is realistically possible?

Statistically impossible to me is something like getting a save percentage over 1.00, not something improbable but can technically happen. It's just you exaggerating to prove your point like you always do.

RempireStateBuilding

Dec 13, 2009
NY
Kreider scoring 80 goals is not "impossible" either.

giphy.gif

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Statistically impossible to me is something like getting a save percentage over 1.00, not something improbable but can technically happen. It's just you exaggerating to prove your point like you always do.

Because nobody ever ****ing gets it.

If people really think that we're scoring 350 goals, then yes, the point clearly needs to be exaggerated.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Brief he believe that Rangers are Stanley cup contenders, and that is a bold statement after 17 games. ;)

And I`m worried about next game to be honest - I think Jackets which is a hot team will win this one due to our injuries.

RempireStateBuilding

Dec 13, 2009
NY
Depends on how you define "possible."

Do you really think a player scoring 80 goals in today's league is realistically possible?

Ovie scored 65 8 years ago. Stamkos scored 60 4 years ago. I think 80 would be in the realm of possibility with some extra puck luck here and there throughout the season. Probable? I don't think it's very probable. Possible? Absolutely. A lot of the chatter of those games gets lost after a year or two. All the "Wow he could have had X goals tonight instead of just 1 or 2" and all the posts/crossbars pinged and all the "almosts" are discarded and only actual production gets looked at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad