GDT: PDF/WCSF: G1 SJ Sharks @ Vegas Golden Knights 7PM PST (I've got boxes full of Pepe edition)

Will Vegas win?

• Total voters

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
A lot of relies on Jake Allen being absolutely awful. We were one of the highest scoring teams until Schwartz got hurt. It also didn't help that Fabbri was hurt before the season began. Jake Allen blew a lot of games this season for us, we should have easily made the playoffs despite the injuries. I think the team just started feeling down after seeing Jake let them down game after game.

I love the way the Knights play. I'm a huge fan of Gallant's system and is one of, if not, the best coach in the world. The Knights just play with speed and shoot the puck a ton. Fleury also makes godlike saves nearly every game. Just a very fun team to watch. Been a fan all year but just started posting in the forum when the post-season started. If any more Knowledgeable Knights fans want to give me info about depth, prospects, etc. Feel free. I just love the game of hockey and have since I was born.

Yes jake allen was awful and although imo they need another elite scorer like or at least close to tarasenko

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Been in Vegas for 25 years.

Will only be in Vegas for a couple more weeks though. End of an era, boys.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif
CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif
CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif
CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif
CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif
CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif

TEDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ad