GDT: PDF: Duck Trek Mission 6: A Game of Thrones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
After narrowly defeating the Borg in his crew's last mission, Captain Getzlaf looks for a bit of downtime...

when suddenly.... a mysterious figure interupts him...

Finding himself and his crew in a desolate frozen forest, the captain scrambles for answers, when a voice calls out to him...

Sunday, May 3rd, 2015. Your Anaheim Ducks host the Calgary Flames at 19:00 EST

The Flames:

The Ducks:

all that's left to say is:

Last edited:

ahtikullervo

Jul 31, 2006
Estonia
Thank God there are tnese IIHF Worlds games. They help to kill the waiting time. Loong day and night full of hockey!!!

Go Ducks Go!!!

Flick of the Switch

Apr 26, 2015
Shame on you Carolina, with that face Despres should've had a white walker body.
And Lindholm not having a stereotypical horned viking helmet?!? Shameful display. :shakehead

Jokes aside, great GDT has to lead to another great win!
Won't probably be such a massacre as the first game (hopefully, 4 of these would be boring) and Calgary will go all in for this game. Got to get the first goal to shake them up and then just play solid till the end and give them no hope.

Finland beats Denmark in the evening and then couple hours of sleep till the Ducks beat the Flames is the plan. Lets do this!

Mortal Wombat

Dec 7, 2014
Nice work yet again CI! Tony of house Stark... :laugh:

Getting excited for tonight's game! (I suppose the video below includes a spoiler about a certain first season event. Don't chop my head off.)

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
:biglaugh:

I lost it when I saw the Anaheim portraits, especially the ones with the beard. Awesome GDT again

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Awesome GDT!!!! as always, CI!

I am "H"! ahhahahahhahahahha i'm crying! I hope people get the referencing. And very clever on Tony "Stark". LoL Is it me or every time I see you post a pic of Thompson I keep thinking Riker.

Go Ducks!

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
The flames are a very crosscheck-y bunch. If the score gets out of hand in this one either way I'd like a lesson to be taught to Bollig and Engelland, although I'm not sure we have anyone capable of doing that.

andyolly

Jun 4, 2014
SoCal
Poor Wisniewski. I feel like with him being out so long it's going to be even harder for him to find his footing when (if) he does finally get back into the lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad