(PC) Epic Games Store: 15 Days of Free Games

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
I forgot to claim any of the free games in November. I used to always remember cause it would instantly trend on r/game
deals, the problem is that 90% of that subreddit are just people posting regular sales and trash indie games being given away so I unsubscribed.

Will probably re-subscribe just in case a good one comes up these next couple weeks (not that cities skylines isn't a good game, but the sheer amount of dlc kind of discourages me from taking a run at it)

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Man I finally grabbed one of these with City Skylines. Meant to get Troy Total War and Tyranny after seeing it posted somewhere since I don't actually use their client always log into the site a day or two late.

Cush

Dec 1, 2002
Northern Virginia
I forgot to claim any of the free games in November. I used to always remember cause it would instantly trend on r/game
deals, the problem is that 90% of that subreddit are just people posting regular sales and trash indie games being given away so I unsubscribed.

Will probably re-subscribe just in case a good one comes up these next couple weeks (not that cities skylines isn't a good game, but the sheer amount of dlc kind of discourages me from taking a run at it)

Yeah, that's the catch. I've claimed so many games that I've never played because I've never bought the DLC

KlausJopling

Feb 17, 2003
CT
Visit site
I have Cities Skylines without any DLC on PS4 and its still a very good city building game. If your into those kind of games its well worth trying out. I know on PC there are alot of mods that help the game.

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada
Cities is a good game on it's own, it does feel like some of the DLC should have been in the game from the start though.

Sep 19, 2008
I have Cities Skylines without any DLC on PS4 and its still a very good city building game. If your into those kind of games its well worth trying out. I know on PC there are alot of mods that help the game.
Yeah there are a lot of first person mods as well as building mods. It's fun if you can get em to work.

Worst part about that game is trying to troubleshoot traffic flow :laugh:

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
Yeah, that's the catch. I've claimed so many games that I've never played because I've never bought the DLC
You know what really, REALLY, discourages me from playing a game? When a game is on gamepass or psNOW, or even PS Plus, and it doesn't come with a important DLC or expansion. I'm never going to buy a dlc for a game I don't own, so I wont play the game no matter how good it is.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
upload_2020-12-21_8-9-1.png

This leaked list seems to be spot on so far. I got the long dark but the next few haven’t really appealed to me yet. Stranded deep I’m looking forward to

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Has Darkest Dungeon been released yet? Ive almost bought it like five times in the past but never pulled the trigger. Sorry, not at home to check for myself.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Has Darkest Dungeon been released yet? Ive almost bought it like five times in the past but never pulled the trigger. Sorry, not at home to check for myself.

Friday 11AM it would be available according to the list. Which has been right 5 days in a row so far.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad