PB's Mock Draft (hopefully 7 rounds)

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Would right now be enough notice to lower the time to 1 hour per pick starting tomorrow?

That way there would at least be a small chance we get through the 7th round before the 2nd day of the draft starts.

If we do that I'll miss my pick for sure.

scrappylilnobody

Feb 11, 2006
Would right now be enough notice to lower the time to 1 hour per pick starting tomorrow?

That way there would at least be a small chance we get through the 7th round before the 2nd day of the draft starts.

I think it could be. If anyone disagrees please post...

Only problem is that I won't be able to be on every hour to do lists and autos. I would have to have help.

Last edited:

this providence

Chips in Bed Theorem
Oct 19, 2008
St. Paul
I'd say we try to get through the 5th round and call it good.

Once the actual draft has started, I guess I'm personally not going to have a whole lot of interest in continuing on. Just my 2¢.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
I'd say we try to get through the 5th round and call it good.

Once the actual draft has started, I guess I'm personally not going to have a whole lot of interest in continuing on. Just my 2¢.

i agree with this

5 rounds is good enough to do and i think interest wil drop once the draft starts

BrankoRadivojevic

May 9, 2012
Massachusetts
:flyers select Chris Calnan, RW, Noble & Greenough School(HS-MA), via list.

Whew! I was really worried he wasn't going to be there. Sorry I wasn't here to make my pick, my internet was down. Anyway, I'm really happy with my pick.

Philadelphia Flyers
1.#20. Matthew Finn, D, Guelph Storm (OHL)
2.#78. Chris Calnan, RW, Noble & Greenough School (HS-MA)

PaulSedin

#lydia2012
Jun 29, 2011
sorry i missed my pick i thought i had sent in a list anyways could i have Boo Nieves instead

Jamie Benn

NHL Draft Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2008
At The Rink
Already been taken. His name is spelled wrong. I'll fix it.

Also St. Louis GM wasn't PMed till around 8PM so he's on the clock till 10

I will make my pick.

The :blues are pleased to select, from the Moncton Wildcats of the QMJHL, Defenseman, James Melindy

Mon_Melindy_James_2011124747.jpg

1st Round - Tomas Hertl, C, Slavia Praha, Czech
2nd Round - Emil Lundberg, LW, Sodertalje, SWE-2
3rd Round - Anton Slepyshev, LW, Mettalurg, KHL
3rd Round (STL) - James Melindy, RD, Moncton Wildcats, QMJHL

Last edited:

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
I should mention again since it's getting close that pick #91 is Edmonton's from the Penner trade.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
With the 91st pick, the Edmonton Oilers select, from Indiana of the USHL, Robbie Baillargeon.

Next GM has been PMed.

scrappylilnobody

Feb 11, 2006
:pens are proud to select defenseman Dillon Fournier.

A lot of places have him ranked as a late second-early third. We are glad to get him in the beginning of the 4th round.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
With the 93rd pick, the Edmonton Oilers select, from Niagara of the OHL, Jesse Graham.

Next GM has been PMed.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
:rant: Fournier was my guy there.

With the 94th pick, the Montreal Canadiens select, from Jokerit, Joonas Korpisalo

The farm system desperately needed a goalie and here it is. There are several scouting agencies who feel he has a chance to be a steal.

Habs draft so far:

#3 - Alex Galchenyuk
#33 - Tim Bozon
#51 - Jarrod Maidens
#64 - Charles Hudon
#94 - Joonas Korpisalo

Last edited:

scrappylilnobody

Feb 11, 2006
What's everyone think of finishing this round or even the 5th round too, and then doing a quick version for the last two. So basically everyone would send a list of players for each round of the remaining rounds. It's obviously not idea but at least we could say we finished.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad