Pavelski vs. Voracek vs. Blake Wheeler

Which player do you think is the best right now or in recent years?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

banks

Only got 5/16
Aug 29, 2019
You asked three different questions between the poll and the OP. Who would I want right now? Probably Voracek. In recent years? Wheeler, but he seems to be declining rapidly.

Exactly. Best now? Voracek. Who I'd want on my team? Pavelski. Best in recent years? Wheeler.

What are you really looking to learn?

Reactions: filinski77

Boreal01

Nov 3, 2013
Toronto, Ontario
Right now it's easily Pavelski

The past few seasons depends on how far back we're meant to consider, Wheeler gets the edge if his consecutive 91 point seasons can be included

Reactions: jetsforever

summer tooth

Aug 10, 2020
You asked three different questions between the poll and the OP. Who would I want right now? Probably Voracek. In recent years? Wheeler, but he seems to be declining rapidly.
The focus is on which player you think is the best in recent years with an emphasis on this year. Thanks for participating in the polling!

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Pavelski is incredible. Special player all over the ice in every situation

ThatsSoSlavin

Aug 23, 2018
Right now pavs, for career pavs, wheeler had back to back 92 point seasons a few years ago so him for recent

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
While Voracek has provided a terrific playmaking boost to the Blue Jackets up front if you consider all things - production, advanced stats, two-way play and seemingly endless ability to defy age - for me anyways, this is Pavelski by a country mile. Wheeler’s peak was the highest but he asked who would you want - which I take to mean “now and going forward” - in which case Wheeler should have zero votes. His decline has been years in the making with poor effort and bad defensive play masked by humongous ice time usage and PP time leading to counting stats not congruent with his 200’ even strength on-ice impact. And now this year even the counting stats have dried up. He’s rallied a bit this past week but he’s nowhere close to the player Pavelski is.

Reactions: Marioesque

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad