Confirmed with Link: Paul Gallant new Entertainment Director

Ohhh Franco

Jun 28, 2006
Yeah, so the Sens have hired Paul Bierne, formerly of MLSE, as their new Executive Vice President of Ticketing. I'm guessing his job will be to make sure that there aren't any more embarrassing turn outs.

I also wanna add that the in game entertainment has never been worse - seriously. I'm not *****ing just to be cool or to be negative. Lots of stumbles and miscues and bad timing so far. Also, please stop with the movie clips.

Ohhh Franco

Jun 28, 2006
Where did that random In Game host come from all of a sudden during the 2nd intermission tonight? Out of the blue she shows up with a mic and just starts talking about Sens Instagram photos etc. I don't think there was an introduction or anything. Very weird.

John Holmes*

I told you nothing would change.

Arena entertainment is what it is.

Does anyone know the circumstances around why the last guy left?

Also...I don't know what good hiring a former MLSE exec is going to do.

A team with limitless resources, endless corporate sponsorship, season tickets being willed down from generation to generation, tickets so hard to come by that you can actually make a living scalping them...

What does this guy know about a hard market?

Most corporate moves like these are lateral at best.

ErikNorrisson

Mar 22, 2012
I told you nothing would change.

Arena entertainment is what it is.

Does anyone know the circumstances around why the last guy left?

Also...I don't know what good hiring a former MLSE exec is going to do.

A team with limitless resources, endless corporate sponsorship, season tickets being willed down from generation to generation, tickets so hard to come by that you can actually make a living scalping them...

What does this guy know about a hard market?

Most corporate moves like these are lateral at best.

Actually he did ticket admin for the (new franchise) Raptors and Leafs until 2006 when TFC hired him as VP of business ops.
TFC and the Raptors aren't as easy a sell as the Leafs.

Leiweke has been cleaning house. Seems like a good hire, especially with attendance like tonight.

Milan the God*

Here's how you sell tickets: Have a winning team. Hire me as VP of ticketing please.

Exactly. The Sens fanbase isn't Toronto or Montreal...we have a very fickle fanbase. If we aren't winning games and living up to expectations, the fans will not show up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad