Confirmed with Link: Paul Gallant new Entertainment Director

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Probably just Bryan announcing that he's moving into a senior advisor role at the end of the season with Tim taking over as GM.

John Holmes*

Yeah...the marketing department could really use an upgrade :laugh:

Let's hope they hire someone that can extract even more money out of our pockets!

EastCoastSensFan

Mar 7, 2011
Pictou N.S.
I love how the tweet makes it seem like a change is about to happen within the day but the article is like a change is coming in the next few weeks.

Until a network guy mentions this I won't be too concerned.

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
In regards to giving away free tickets, I've gone to over 12 free Senators games over the past 2 years just from giveaways and such.

pt_mck

Jul 1, 2005
Ottawa
Lots of tickets left for the opener? Well there still is plenty of time, it's a week away

I guess it's understandable that the team would want those tickets sold as quickly as possible but this is Ottawa: people aren't very proactive

I ain't going cause I don't drive and none of my friends who do drive want to go :(

there are 20,500 tickets available for every game, there are always tickets available so no one is ever in a rush to get tickets in advance

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
There are like less than 500 seats left. most are the ****** seats anyways. They made the home opener on a Thursday night against a B team.

I am surprised there is not not 5000 available.

sens613

Apr 12, 2012
What a useless article . Zero facts confirmed, random speculation and another shot at the sens lying about their finances. Beat it Yost.

Fandlauer

Apr 23, 2013
Ottawa unless it becomes a disaster
There are like less than 500 seats left. most are the ****** seats anyways. They made the home opener on a Thursday night against a B team.

I am surprised there is not not 5000 available.

Not to mention it's 2-3 weeks into the season. It really doesn't feel like much of a home opener.

Even so I'm sure it will be a packed house come game day.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad