Post-Game Talk: Pats Win Super Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
They get the fluke catch and then give it away. On top of that they jump to give the free kneel down and then they act like children after the game

qdJSgjg.gif

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
5AM here in Europe, but this is a game I am happy I saw. Love the Pats, love everything Boston /New England!

What a comeback and what a dramatic ending. Feels good!!!

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Just woke up from my heart attack. First time I post in this forum on the Pats. Long time reader.

Been a fan for almost 10 years and I've seen it all. I read the GDT where a lot of people were giving up, I'm giving myself props, I saw a poster saying I have faith and I was like, me too. Man what a game. I still can't believe that guy caught that ball.

Lordstanley

MusicMan
Feb 10, 2010
From The Soul
Patriots shut up all the haters and jealous wantabees ........You Mad Bro !

Off to another Super Bowl Parade this week ............Sweet !

Go Pat's !

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Turned off my phone for the last part of work turned it on during the ride home and was surprised.

Any video of the Seahawks acting like babies?

Oh and **** Pete Carroll

skullguise

Nov 13, 2007
North Andover, MA
An amazing ride, full of twists and turns and a double miracle - thankfully we got the last one.

And, won $100 in a pool at work.

Vindi-f-ing-cation.

Yeah, I'm happy......

IrishBruin

Mar 17, 2011
Recife, Brasil
Just back home now. Watching it down in Brasil. Can't stopping smiling. The Outfield is on repeat here. My Pats friends in Vancouver are telling me the Hawks fans are complaining about being hard done by. Sounds like the canucks in 2011 all over again :)

Arthur*

I will give $100 to whoever can upload the final two minutes synced up with Socci & Zolak's call

Zo must've been producing bodily fluids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad