Post-Game Talk: Pats now 2-1 after beating Vegas 36-20

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
The Patriots once again embarrass the Raiders in phenomenal fashion. A team hyped up to have such a great offense with a brilliant offensive minded coach was shown to be absolute frauds.

Last edited:
Reactions: rfournier103

yazmybaby

Sep 13, 2015
Brampton ON, Canada
If our O line continues to play well, I like our chances to go 10-6.
I want Bill to pull off a trade for another weapon for Cam at WR or TE.
We have a surplus of RB's when Harris returns, someone has to go.
Add in one of the many comp picks we will get next year with the RB, we should be able to get someone decent.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Onwenu getting high marks again for his performance. He could be one of those late round steals they’re pretty good about finding

Michel had by far the best game of his career in terms of creating yards after contact. Very impressed by how decisive he was. Clearly he’s at his best in a zone scheme where he can be more decisive and use his vision. Was nice to see him break off a few chunk plays, wasn’t sure he still had that in him. I guess it is important to note that he’s coming off of foot surgery and didn’t have any preseason reps so maybe he’s just rounding into form

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
If our O line continues to play well, I like our chances to go 10-6.
I want Bill to pull off a trade for another weapon for Cam at WR or TE.
We have a surplus of RB's when Harris returns, someone has to go.
Add in one of the many comp picks we will get next year with the RB, we should be able to get someone decent.
I feel like player for player trades rarely happen in the NFL. They have to be cautious trading draft picks. They've had a really hard time trying to bring offensive players in mid season

Last edited:

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
college football has dealt with COVID outbreaks and continues on. The NFL will do the same.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
It's not gonna be perfect. You might end up with a situation where you need to decide playoffs based on winning percentage or push the playoffs/SB back to fit in makeup games. In the end the NFL will postpone certain games and keep moving along.

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
I do remember reading the NFL could push the Super Bowl back like 4 weeks... They have plans for it.

I think they should've done a different thing with byes this year... And give all teams the same bye week so that if you have to reschedule, you can do so.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
I do remember reading the NFL could push the Super Bowl back like 4 weeks... They have plans for it.

I think they should've done a different thing with byes this year... And give all teams the same bye week so that if you have to reschedule, you can do so.
If its found that the team f'd up and didnt report it or follow proper protocol, they should just forfeit their game and keep the season rolling

yazmybaby

Sep 13, 2015
Brampton ON, Canada
Onwenu getting high marks again for his performance. He could be one of those late round steals they’re pretty good about finding

Michel had by far the best game of his career in terms of creating yards after contact. Very impressed by how decisive he was. Clearly he’s at his best in a zone scheme where he can be more decisive and use his vision. Was nice to see him break off a few chunk plays, wasn’t sure he still had that in him. I guess it is important to note that he’s coming off of foot surgery and didn’t have any preseason reps so maybe he’s just rounding into form
Yah Michel was great. I think he was little pissed off that Taylor was getting the reps and when he got back in knew he had to make something happen.
I like the rotation of Taylor and Michel, two different types of runners.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad