Post-Game Talk: Pats go to 10-1 - PATRIOTS 13 Dallas 9

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Yeah, the FG goal by Dallas is a fireable offense. Why would you give up a prime opportunity to slam in a touchdown only to take the points and still have to score a touchdown?

Seems like basic play calling.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Yeah, the FG goal by Dallas is a fireable offense. Why would you give up a prime opportunity to slam in a touchdown only to take the points and still have to score a touchdown?

Seems like basic play calling.

This way, the Pats could score a field goal (they almost did) and you still have time to tie it up. Stop the Pats (they did) and you can end the game and not have to play OT where you’d probably lose anyway.

Don’t take a tripping penalty and they’re probably in the red zone right now and I’m shitting my pants.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Rare that Belichick makes a mistake like that. He should have run it on all three downs.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Rare that Belichick makes a mistake like that. He should have run it on all three downs.

On the last play, just put Michel off set 3 yards behind Brady.

snao to Brady, Pitch to Michel and have him run toward the other end then kneel when the clock runs out.

Reactions: McGarnagle

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
On the last play, just put Michel off set 3 yards behind Brady.

snao to Brady, Pitch to Michel and have him run toward the other end then kneel when the clock runs out.

I’ll take the risk of an 87 yard TD over that of a pitch fumble, tbh :laugh:
Yes, despite the Miami Miracle

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I really hope you’re not calling Cardona names
No, some dude in a marine uniform standing on the sideline ran over and caught the ball out of the air when he could've let it drop and have the other second tick off

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Well, it was ugly, but a win's a win.

The weather certainly helped, but it was good to see the defense perform so well against a great offense.

Offensively, it was good to see improvement from the offensive line and running game. Hopefully the passing game can improve with Sanu and Dorsett back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad