GDT: Patriots at Vikings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
You will blame everyone before Mac for his bad decisions. Mac has barely been under pressure tonight despite a injured oline but sold in the biggest moment when he was
False.

But unlike you, I have eyes. And when it mattered the most? Lazy line. Pierre Strong brain fart. Terrible punt. Meyers and Nelson not catching good balls. I'll let that one decision of non awareness in the pocket slide. Mac is not the reason we lost tonight.

He looked pretty good 28-39 382. 2 TD's no INTS.

Can't complain.

CharaBadSenyshynGawd

Jun 18, 2017
When you say things like Mac Jones has no pocket awareness you’re talking about nearly taking a f***ing safety then throwing it up the middle to run the clock out.

But damn you PLAYCALLERZ for not putting more faith in him!

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
False.

But unlike you, I have eyes. And when it mattered the most? Lazy line. Pierre Strong brain fart. Terrible punt. Meyers and Nelson not catching good balls. I'll let that one decision of non awareness in the pocket slide. Mac is not the reason we lost tonight.

Can't complain.
I can complain when the game is in the balance he had a chance to step up in the pocket and instead he stepped right into the sack that made it 4th and 16. He was fine tonight but at some point you have to see a "winning" moment from him. He just doesn't deliver any.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
False.

Can't complain.
Classic case of stat line not telling the story.

Mac is a dumbass in the pocket. He never steps up to avoid pressure, I stead consistently chooses to roll out and into a sack.

Loss isn't on him, but he has basically zero situational awareness and that was supposed to be his strong suit.

Reactions: EverettMike

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Mac’s worst play of the night was taking the sack at the end of the first half

He was overall very good tonight though. Very very good. Easily his best game of the year..

Reactions: Mione134
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad