Patrik Hersley

Neiler

Registered Loser
Jul 16, 2006
Looking for some feedback from anyone watching this guy play in the SHL. Tied for the league lead in goals and is a RHD. Seems to be having a heck of a season.

Is he just having a good run lately? Is he capable of NHL hockey?

As far as I can find he was either Philly or Nashville property before signing overseas.

Hersley 3 goal game highlights

Josh3217

May 30, 2013
I saw him play with Manchester. few years ago. Never really a stand out so who knows...

Neiler

Registered Loser
Jul 16, 2006
I can't find anything negative about his play via google. If he continues with the goal scoring touch maybe someone will give him a look over here. I wouldn't think it's very common for a defenceman to lead the league in goal scoring over all those talented forwards.

MW6

Oct 21, 2011
Halland
I've seen a handful of games with Leksand (his team in the SHL) and he has one helluva cannon from the point. He seems to get everything through to the net and passes doesn't even have to be in to the wheelhouse for his one timer to be accurate.

I wouldn't say he's standout on much else but is solid in every other area. Moves the puck decently, skates alright, good awareness in the D zone etc.
He recently got his first call up to the national team which should benefit his self esteem even further. I think that will be a more telling test of what his limits are. So far most of his points have come against lower seeded teams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad