Patrick Maroon

ReLyT

Fantasy Canadian Hockey League Commissioner
Jul 28, 2005
London, Ontario
fantasysimhockey.com
Anyone have any information on this kid? The kid is an '88 and he's 6'4 227lbs and had 23 goals and 37 assists in 57 games for Texarkana Bandits... he's a Knights draft pick but also is eligible for this upcoming draft... just curios if anyone has some info on him...

mazmin

Wig like a mink skin, soft like Twinkie dough
May 15, 2004
Winnipeg
ReLyT said:
Anyone have any information on this kid? The kid is an '88 and he's 6'4 227lbs and had 23 goals and 37 assists in 57 games for Texarkana Bandits... he's a Knights draft pick but also is eligible for this upcoming draft... just curios if anyone has some info on him...

What league is Texarkana in? Better yet, what country is Texarkana in. Sounds like the home of someone confused with whether they're from Texas or Arkansas.

Senor Rational

Feb 11, 2004
St. Louis
He's a stlouis boy i believe...

if im correct then he's got good size and for his size he's pretty agile on his skates...he was dominate in Missouri's high school leagues, both ice and inline hockey. He was heads and shoulders above some of the other kids (a league where decent prospects Ben Bishop(stl), Peter(?) Stansy(col), and Chris Butler(Buf?)) played in a few years back. Hes been pertty good in the NAHL and I believe he's got good D-I potential...as far as a NHL prospect....who knows, he has the smarts, instinct and character, but how far will it take him?

I believe he's also property of the knights

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad