Rumor: Patrick Kane will put in a trade request on Wednesday when the free agency is underway per Chicago radio insider.

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
Yes! I'm gonna WAIT until free agency hits to submit my list. What an idea I have had!

*rolls eyes*

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Leaf fans would offer anything but Knies..... :laugh::laugh:
Haha true for most leaf fans.

I'd offer knies for sure for Kane

The offer I'd make for Kane would probably get me banned from the leafs board

Might also get me banned from making any trades for Hawks as I'd ask for 50% retention

Kana@50 for 2023 1st, 2024 1st, Knies, Sandin, Holl, and Kerfoot

Think it might br a terrible deal from both perspectives lol

Reactions: Nikolajs Sillers

AirGut

Jul 1, 2019
Larry Brooks Bus Stop
www.capfriendly.com
Lol

Classic Rags are back!

Collect everyone who wants to play in NYC. Who cares about youth or cap!
Othmann/Cuylle/Korczak/Jones/Robertson/Lundkvist/Lindbom
depending on what Drury would really give up for a 1 year Kane rental, the Rangers will still have a full belly of young ELC players with potential, they'll be more than fine. So this idea of Sather style trading of youth is ridiculous because Drury is a f***ing Hockey genius and I have no doubt he's going to thread the needle and get this franchise a Cup in the next 3 years while still being able to retain longevity as a contender for the remainder of the decade

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Probably will be traded for dimes on the dollar to a destination he only wants to go to.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
This is an unsubstantiated rumour.

Not saying it won't happen, but not a single person within Blackhawks media has heard about this. There's no way some random jabroni on the radio has an exclusive source.

Reactions: Idionym

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Never heard of this guy nor have any local reports/media said anything

It possible Kane would ask for trade but as of now there has been no indication or reports of it

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
He has an NMC and he’s only willing to waive for a few places. The return will probably suck tbh.

Like Giroux he gets to pick his destination and that never allows for extracting max value.

But they'll still get a 1st, good prospect and good young player at least.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad