HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Patrice Bergeron!

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
You could have said that number 10 years ago and I wouldn't have batted an eye. It still seems young for the game he plays.

Latrappe

If Cam allow it
Nov 3, 2006
Happy birthday !!!

Bergeron scoooore... With the point of the dagger in their throats, they ripped off Toronto' hand and kill the best. - Jack

Last edited:

Kirk- NEHJ

Aug 22, 2002
CAV Country!
www.hockeyjournal.com
Amazing to think that when he put on the Bruins' colors for the first time, he was 17- still more than a month away from turning 18.

Such a thoughtful, mature, intense, driven individual even back then. In hindsight, none of what he has accomplished is surprising. None of it.

Wish him and his family the best...Bruins fans are a fortunate bunch to have seen him for the past decade-plus and forseeable future.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Amazing to think that when he put on the Bruins' colors for the first time, he was 17- still more than a month away from turning 18.

Such a thoughtful, mature, intense, driven individual even back then. In hindsight, none of what he has accomplished is surprising. None of it.

Wish him and his family the best...Bruins fans are a fortunate bunch to have seen him for the past decade-plus and forseeable future.

^ Such a well said post.

I remember when Bergy couldn't really speak English well...Now he has that Boston / Quebec accent ;). Marty LaPointe helped him out the first year or two ( I believe Bergy lived with him)

He was always a mature young man. Patrice is so dialed in during the games. He will be the next one with the "C" for the B's. He is ready now.

Happy Birthday to a fine young man !!!

Last edited:

qc

Aug 23, 2011
I've always thought his birthday was on the 25th of December for some reason...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad