Path of Exile: Betrayal

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
I might try and actually get max level and do some stuff this time around, especially with the semester ending in about a week.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I started playing for like 4 days last month after the Diablo fiasco and was really getting into it. then Fortuna came out in Warframe and I got distracted haha. maybe ill come back to POE when theres a lull in WF again

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I always wanted to play PoE, as a D2 fan Ill always look for that rush I used to get playing it... Maybe I should finally install it.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Just started playing this afternoon. I’m enjoying it and I LOVE the skill tree. It’s super overwhelming but it has so many options to make so many builds. How is the end game? Once I beat the story is there still stuff to do?

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
Just started playing this afternoon. I’m enjoying it and I LOVE the skill tree. It’s super overwhelming but it has so many options to make so many builds. How is the end game? Once I beat the story is there still stuff to do?

Yup. I'm no expert, but basically the endgame is based around doing maps for loot.

You get them as drops and when you toss them in a device, they open a portal to an instance kind of thing. There's a bunch of different zones and levels(starts at 1 and progressively get higher and more difficult). They have random affixes too like x% more monsters, x% more item drops, x% more monster damage, etc.

Also don't get disheartened if your first character ends up sucking. It happened to me and I found out that it's actually kind of a meme. Once you get the hang of things and figure out the spells you like, I'd recommend looking up a build guide and level a new character if you want to go a bit more serious and push higher content.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad