Pat Kane VS Sam Gagner

sniperfan

Mar 27, 2006
who do you like better and who do you think will put up more points in the nhl?

sam is putting up more points but from watching those videos from rogerstelevisions, i dunno i get the impression that sam is more of a playmaker and read somewhere that he is more rounded player, while pat is more of a pure sniper, better puck dangler, better skater, much more speedier, slick 1 on 1 skills and more talented offensively.

BlueJays

Dec 12, 2005
who do you like better and who do you think will put up more points in the nhl?

sam is putting up more points but from watching those videos from rogerstelevisions, i dunno i get the impression that sam is more of a playmaker and read somewhere that he is more rounded player, while pat is more of a pure sniper, better puck dangler, better skater, much more speedier, slick 1 on 1 skills and more talented offensively.

It all depends on how efficient their respective pro team's power-play units are, and if they get to play for them at that level. In junior they are currently awesome on the PP, but they do play on arguably the top PP unit in all of junior hockey as that is Dale Hunter's bread & butter, practising it relentlessly.

Some might suggest that Dale spent many hours during his career watching other teams PP's at work from a ringside seat. This intimate knowledge has helped him develop extremely potent junior PP's the past few years, often using the novel but highly successful approach of 5-forward PP units.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad