Post-Game Talk: Pastamania runs wild - Bruins win 3-1!!

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
If he can continue playing like this let Pastrnak stay up and develop alongside Krejci

zaYG

Nerevarine
Jun 29, 2012
Santa Cruz, CA
Team is looking pretty good right now, I must say. Is it the lines? Is it the threat of trades and Claude's job being on the line? Is it the garbage teams we have played the last two games? I'm not sure, but I like this.

What I don't like is how Pastrnak didn't get a hat-trick at the end. Damnit Clode, why is Campbell out there???

Replicator

Replicated User
Jan 1, 2014
Great game by Tuukka, nice job by Pastrnak.
Maybe this team will get their **** together after all.

acr*

Tough break for Pasta not completing the hat trick. He should not have shot the puck after the horn though, no matter how excited he is. If he is still up, he'll have a mark on him the next time we see the Flyers. Fantastic game from him.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Shoot the puck at his face next time, see how much he cares about stopping your hatty next time.

:)

Big win, slowed down later but good start. Iffy officiating, but Rask came through big again. He's looking like Rask finally.

mislysBB

Aug 6, 2013
Northeast
Team is looking pretty good right now, I must say. Is it the lines? Is it the threat of trades and Claude's job being on the line? Is it the garbage teams we have played the last two games? I'm not sure, but I like this.

What I don't like is how Pastrnak didn't get a hat-trick at the end. Damnit Clode, why is Campbell out there???

I think the team is just finally starting to get some long lost confidence back.
Helps that our big guys like Rask and Lucic are starting to pick up their games as well.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Pasta had his first goal and his first game winner in this game and was within seconds of having his first hat trick.

He had a good game and if Chia isn't going to find a real top 6 RW for Krejci I'm hoping they let Mrejci keep the kid.

pastamania

Sep 12, 2013
Boston
I'm really ****ing excited about Pasta. I mean he's only 18, I think he'll end up being the steal of that draft year.

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
Some tunes and smiles--and getting on the plane in time to see the PATS on their way home....nice win going into tough week with three games in six days coming up....

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB

Cause he will throw his body in front of shots is why.Who cares if kids gets another goal? It was about preserving the win at that point.

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
That was so funny! Pasta was smiling though. He didn't care - got the win. Even better.

Tuukka #1 star. Pasta #2.

3 wins in a row - three good team efforts!
Keep it going boys! :handclap:

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Also, as i said in the other thread, no****ing way has Clode lost these guys.

Not after what we see this week.

Need help? Yes.

But not a deaf ear to the coach issue.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad