GDT: Pass The Poutine: Our The Boston Bruins @ Le Habs 2/6 7:30 PM (NBCSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Keep telling urself that to make you feel better bud.

a youtube here and there doesn't replace years of flopping bruins fans have seen from habs over the years

I think you're about the same age as my sons (twins) which means I can't really get mad at you, but it also makes me question your perspective on "Over the years". Believe what you wish, it's all good. Enjoy the game (once you finish your homework)!

Shaby23

Mar 30, 2012
Quebec
Feels good to hate the Bruins again:laugh:

Should be a good game for the 1st place in the division GL HF

ryedog*

I think you're about the same age as my sons (twins) which means I can't really get mad at you, but it also makes me question your perspective on "Over the years". Believe what you wish, it's all good. Enjoy the game (once you finish your homework)!

Age doesn't have anything to do with anything. He's right, the Habs are, and always will be the floppers in this rivalry.

Go B's!

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Kill them. Crush them. Beat them to a pulp. Hammer them until they can no longer stand erect. Smash them into ever smaller pieces and then smash them again.

Motherbleeping Montreal Canadiens I hate them with the intensity of a thousand suns.

:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::

:laugh: You never disappoint me when it comes to the Habs :D

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO
:handclap::handclap:

remer

Oct 18, 2005
Never take the Habs lightly. They usually have their way with Boston.
The Toronto game was any indication of how the Bruins will play, I don't expect an easy game. 1-0 against a horrible team does not spell alot of confidence.

ranold26

Tuukka likes the post...
May 28, 2003
Habs1993.jpg

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
My love for the Bruins was forged, hardened and tempered in hatred for the Habs.
It's a messed up world where we have to wait nearly a year between matches.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
looking forward to the game but not too pumped about our lineup if none of our injured bodies can get back in.

3rdLiner

Jan 21, 2011
Cape Cod
Time to show that dirty bunch of thugs in Montreal that the Bruins arent scared of there dirty goonish tactics. The Bruins are not only tougher but play a cleaner classier game and have far more skill up and down the roster than MTL could dream of.

and the best dive ever

sorry just trying to emulate their gdt :naughty:

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Yikes...Just read the Hab's pre game day thread.

Some of them are so un-informed.

Where is White Snake ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad