Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kipper933

Remember the Kipper
Jul 10, 2002
Toronto, ON
Visit site
The Hypnotoad's have some depth pieces to move.

The big fish available is Jared McCann, currently #139 ranked by our yahoo categories. C/LW that has been on Malkin or Crosby's wing since Sid's return from injury. Considering our standing position we're looking for some kind of futures back. I'm open to PPs, MDs, or prospects, whichever you'd prefer to offer.

I'm not sure what to do with Rasmus Sandin at this point. But if I got a decent return, like a 2nd PP or decent prospect, I could deal him now. Sandin is not a prospect.

I also have some players on hot stretches available:
- Zach Sanford (C/LW) - 9 points and 22 hits over last 8 games, looks to be playing with RO'R
- Tyler Ennis (LW/RW) - 5 points in last 5 games, including 3 PPP
- Alexander Steen (LW/RW) - 10 points over last 13 games

Any of these players could be had for a scrub prospect or a 3rd pp.

And for a similar return, I could deal guys like Kyle Turris, Andreas Anthanasiou, Colin White, Adam Lowry, Marcus Johansson, Adrian Kempe.

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Shane Bowers
Cam Dineen
Evan Fitzpatrick
Matyev Guskov
Joni Ikonen
Lucas Johansen
Noah Juulsen
Olivier Rodrigue
Victor Soderstrom
Jett Woo

all these prospects are on the trade block, plus anyone on my team NOT named Seguin, Mantha, Hart or Bishop for UPGRADES for ME.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Week 17 Power Rankings:

1North KariyaE
2Flaming HorseHeadsE
3GoodFellasE
4Techno Onion+3
5The TerrorsE
6Flaming Wings+2
7Wheeling Dusters-3
8Intangibles+1
9TheMightyPigs+2
10Hamilton SlackberryE
11Peppering Angus+2
12Beer Chuggers-6
13Suicide Squad-1
14The Grim ReapersE
15GunslingersE
16Good Decisions+3
17Black Aces-1
18Hypnotoad All BlacksE
19Pingu HC-2
20Swimming ManateesE
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Kipper933

Remember the Kipper
Jul 10, 2002
Toronto, ON
Visit site
This late in the season, I always find it interesting to look through the team stats a bit.

Techno Onion are the only team to be undefeated in 1 category, going 17-0-0 in faceoff wins.

The Gunslingers have been the clear best "intangibles" (PIM, FW, Hits, BS) team this year going 56-11-1. On the opposite side (and almost as impressive), the Swimming Manatees have gone 7-57-4 in these categories.

The GoodFellas and North Kariya are currently tied for most matchup wins in GWG with 11, showing again that it is really the category you should build around.

The reigning champion of the stat correction, the GoodFellas, has followed up his championship run with only 1 regular season loss so far.

The Hypnotoad's All Blacks have gone 28-22-6 over the last 4 weeks, so clearly they need to sell more before the deadline.

May 27, 2012
Earth
This late in the season, I always find it interesting to look through the team stats a bit.

Techno Onion are the only team to be undefeated in 1 category, going 17-0-0 in faceoff wins.

The Gunslingers have been the clear best "intangibles" (PIM, FW, Hits, BS) team this year going 56-11-1. On the opposite side (and almost as impressive), the Swimming Manatees have gone 7-57-4 in these categories.

The GoodFellas and North Kariya are currently tied for most matchup wins in GWG with 11, showing again that it is really the category you should build around.

The reigning champion of the stat correction, the GoodFellas, has followed up his championship run with only 1 regular season loss so far.

The Hypnotoad's All Blacks have gone 28-22-6 over the last 4 weeks, so clearly they need to sell more before the deadline.
Oh baby!

Here come the Techno Onion to burn down your villages.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary

Can the GoodFellas hire you to run our PR department? I don't know what you just said, but it gave me an Erixon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad