Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Savoie92

Jul 5, 2012
Regina
GM Summit Time!

One of the options that I don't think we've ever really explored in this
league is to have roster changes affect the same day instead of the next day. I haven't thought about it a ton, but I've only really been able to think of positives about it. Currently there are times when you have to gamble on whether an injured player will be ready, or whether a goalie will get a particular start. But having the ability to add a player before game time would allow you to always act with a proper amount of information.

I don't know how you cant see this as a positive, If a player is on IR and as a game day decision they take him off, you see it happen but you cannot do anything about it. This could cost a GM a matchup in a close week because one player you would have played has a good game and you were not able to slide him into your lineup that day.

Reactions: Drop Shock

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
GM Summit Time!

One of the options that I don't think we've ever really explored in this league is to have roster changes affect the same day instead of the next day. I haven't thought about it a ton, but I've only really been able to think of positives about it. Currently there are times when you have to gamble on whether an injured player will be ready, or whether a goalie will get a particular start. But having the ability to add a player before game time would allow you to always act with a proper amount of information.

We can make roster changes right up until the start of game time on Fantrax and it's one of my favourite features over Yahoo, so I definitely prefer it. I think it also rewards GMs who are paying attention to their players' status.
This, 100%

Also, with the 4 adds being reset Monday morning, we have to save adds to impact Monday's roster.

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
giphy.gif

woodchipping 2 prospects
Klimchuk and Moverare

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
For a special one time auction:

I'm searching for an NHL ready prospect for literally anyone you choose off my roster.

Best offer wins

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Correct. That last wood-chip was ineligible.

BTW, wikia has rebranded, and so the URLs of all wiki pages have changed. It appears that old URLs are redirecting, so hopefully no one has issues finding what they need.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Minor wheelies

Good Decisions trade:
Neal Pionk

Wu-Tang Killa Beez trade:
Artturi Lehkonen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad