CFHF Fantasy League Part XXX - Congrats Horseheads! Prospect Draft May 1st!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Okay, so the final keepers can be found on the Main Draft wiki page.

Probably a good idea to double-check your team to make sure I haven't made any mistakes.

I'll try to have my bare-bones available players list up tomorrow.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Okay, so the final keepers can be found on the Main Draft wiki page.

Probably a good idea to double-check your team to make sure I haven't made any mistakes.

I'll try to have my bare-bones available players list up tomorrow.
In addition, with these now being up, I will have my player list for the main draft likely completed in the next 24 hours (maybe next 4 hours), which will include keepers and prospects.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Damn, rich get richer.

Tough to give up Tank though

I don't know if it is. Mark Stone is a great player in his own right, and you add that to Nolan Patrick or Nico Hischier with two seasons of protection, and I think this is a great deal for The Terrors.

Tells me that Monabae doesn't think too highly of those two prospects.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
I don't know if it is. Mark Stone is a great player in his own right, and you add that to Nolan Patrick or Nico Hischier with two seasons of protection, and I think this is a great deal for The Terrors.

Tells me that Monabae doesn't think too highly of those two prospects.

The hope on my end is that 1st OA turns into a very good player, I could just as easily end up with a RNH-type though given the draft. Decided to roll the dice.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
The hope on my end is that 1st OA turns into a very good player, I could just as easily end up with a RNH-type though given the draft. Decided to roll the dice.

Not really much of a dice roll. For two seasons in a row, that RNH-type will be essentially replacing your 21st rounder on your roster, which is a massive upgrade, all for the price of downgrading Tarasenko to Stone (which isn't a huge jump, as Stone is a 60-point player).

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Not really much of a dice roll. For two seasons in a row, that RNH-type will be essentially replacing your 21st rounder on your roster, which is a massive upgrade, all for the price of downgrading Tarasenko to Stone (which isn't a huge jump, as Stone is a 60-point player).

Id much rather have Tarasenko than RNH + Stone for the next two seasons, but I see what you're saying.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Id much rather have Tarasenko than RNH + Stone for the next two seasons, but I see what you're saying.

Think of it as Tarasenko + John Mitchell for RNH + Stone. Pretty sweet deal if you ask me. And by the time the prospect status expires, Stone may well be a 70 point player.

This is why I think it's usually a mistake for bottom teams to trade their high picks. But this year may be an exception, because I feel like there is a legitimate chance that this year's first overall is Yakupov-level.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Think of it as Tarasenko + John Mitchell for RNH + Stone. Pretty sweet deal if you ask me. And by the time the prospect status expires, Stone may well be a 70 point player.

True but its easier to acquire a RNH type C during the season, while getting a guy like Tarasenko is very difficult. Maybe I have a slightly different outlook on this than most because I am generally speaking, terrible at the Main Draft. :laugh:

This is why I think it's usually a mistake for bottom teams to trade their high picks. But this year may be an exception, because I feel like there is a legitimate chance that this year's first overall is Yakupov-level.

Yeah, I think that is why Monabae was willing to deal this years pick. It is very risky. Which is why I think of it as a dice roll.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Method Man's Yahoo Player List

It includes all players listed on yahoo as of a couple days ago, plus I added all prospects not in Yahoo. All owned players, keeper or prospect are marked as such.

AS/II, when we start a new thread (probably in the next few days), can you put this post in as post #2 please? Thanks in advance.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KH9rd2eoiWGJcoeEz2ZCoAIgjiLkOo05fChwCHNdXzI/edit?usp=sharing

This is freaking awesome. :handclap:

Found 1 error: you have Good Decisions keeping G - Spencer Martin instead of Bob, who is listed as available under the Goalies tab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad