CFHF Fantasy League Part XXIV - Flaming Wings are your champions of 2015-16! Keeper deadline Apr. 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
No thank you, II. That is enough.

il-pasticcio-black-pepper.png

Up to 35 points now UC. You're gonna need a bigger angus. :laugh:

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Oh look, my team is mocking me by taking a slim lead on Friday.

YOU'RE NOT FOOLING ANYONE, BOYS!

Sean Monahan, it's going to be an honour to admire your courageous comeback.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I may just be back in 19th place after this week and last. Deebz your odds of landing Matthews are soaring.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Actually, I think I was wrong.

You'll be 3 points ahead of me, or 8th place.

When I calculated it, yours and nogger's matchup was 7-7 so that's probably why it looks different now.

Also how the hell did my offense dry up so bad this week? I've got an almost full roster, minus injuries, and I only have a single goal today.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Can't believe how far Sean Monahan is willing to take this troll-job. Going down 10-2 on Saturday to set up the epic Sunday comeback. He's hoping I get all hopeful and carefree so that the victory is that much more satisfying. But no way man. As far as I'm concerned, my team is still in line for the loss.

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
Can't believe how far Sean Monahan is willing to take this troll-job. Going down 10-2 on Saturday to set up the epic Sunday comeback. He's hoping I get all hopeful and carefree so that the victory is that much more satisfying. But no way man. As far as I'm concerned, my team is still in line for the loss.

benching all my players tomorrow. go ahead and fine me mother******

Aug 3, 2010
Hey gents.

I've already spoken to Alphabet and Anglesmith about this in private, but I'll be vacating my GM position at the end of the season.

It's been a fun time since the inception of League but I can't keep up with the boards or commit time to the upkeep of my team (however miserable it is doing :() due to my real-life commitments any longer. It's gotten to a point where I could only remember to set lineups but couldn't participate in trades or just banter here with you all, which is the most important part of the fantasy community.

Thanks for everything and good luck. :)

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Hey gents.

I've already spoken to Alphabet and Anglesmith about this in private, but I'll be vacating my GM position at the end of the season.

It's been a fun time but I can't keep up with the boards or commit time to the upkeep of my team (however miserable it is doing :() due to my real-life commitments any longer. It's gotten to a point where I could only remember to set lineups but couldn't participate in trades or just banter here with you all, which is the most important part of the fantasy community.

Best of luck Sig.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Huge thanks to Signature for his contributions to the league. Going back to do the history page, Signature was one of the real driving forces behind getting this league up off the ground (at his own pace :sarcasm:).

:cheers:

His replacement has already been decided. We will be notifying the replacement soon, so that he can be present for the draft lottery.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Hey gents.

It's been a fun time since the inception of League but I can't keep up with the boards or commit time to the upkeep of my team (however miserable it is doing :() due to my real-life commitments any longer. It's gotten to a point where I could only remember to set lineups but couldn't participate in trades or just banter here with you all, which is the most important part of the fantasy community.

That's too bad! Thanks Sig!

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
A few other announcements. I don't know exactly when the draft lottery will take place, but it looks right now like I might not be able to do it until the Wednesday following the end of the season at the earliest.

Also, good news everyone! It looks like Yahoo has its logo uploading up and running again! God speed, Huds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad