CFHF Fantasy League Part XX: Count-down to Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savoie92

Jul 5, 2012
Regina
just a quick note doesnt alphabet manually input the rosters at the start of the season anyways? not trying to argue or anything just a thought.

edit: to fix the pick situation since it will be uneven how about putting it in theses terms

Retired St-Louis (9th round pick) + Aaron Irving

for

21st round pick

Last edited:
May 27, 2012
Earth
just a quick note doesnt alphabet manually input the rosters at the start of the season anyways? not trying to argue or anything just a thought.

edit: to fix the pick situation since it will be uneven how about putting it in theses terms

Retired St-Louis (9th round pick) + Aaron Irving

for

21st round pick

I accept

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Hi guys. Did not realize the camp site was in a data dead zone. :laugh:

Alphabet is also on vacation right now, so I'll make the decision that that updated trade is acceptable. I'll say no to the first one.

This is the first season that we've been trying to enforce a rule about even number exchanges. Just comes down to it making extra work for the commissioner when inputting the rosters at the beginning. In previous years we didn't make that a rule, so you can find examples of late picks being traded unequally to make up for earlier unequal trades. It shouldn't really be a problem. If you're looking to make a quality for quantity trade, then that's why we have prospects and prospect picks.

Going forward, to simplify, I think we'll just take away the league champion's last pick.

May 27, 2012
Earth
Hi guys. Did not realize the camp site was in a data dead zone. :laugh:

Alphabet is also on vacation right now, so I'll make the decision that that updated trade is acceptable. I'll say no to the first one.

This is the first season that we've been trying to enforce a rule about even number exchanges. Just comes down to it making extra work for the commissioner when inputting the rosters at the beginning. In previous years we didn't make that a rule, so you can find examples of late picks being traded unequally to make up for earlier unequal trades. It shouldn't really be a problem. If you're looking to make a quality for quantity trade, then that's why we have prospects and prospect picks.

Going forward, to simplify, I think we'll just take away the league champion's last pick.

So it's my pick then?

King In The North

Sean Bennett
Jul 9, 2007
Winterfell
Last season we had preview writeups on each team, what their offseason and team looks like going forward which I enjoyed; just wondering if that is happening again?

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Last season we had preview writeups on each team, what their offseason and team looks like going forward which I enjoyed; just wondering if that is happening again?
but I am so busy with my job I don't have time for anything like that.

Oh wait.... :cry:

Savoie92

Jul 5, 2012
Regina
i must say i got quite the steal
Martin St Louis AND a prospect for a 21st round pick!!

shame this didnt happen before he retired :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad