GDT: Part II: ECF #2 - 05/19/14 | Rangers @ Canadiens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikos87

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site
kreider taken off his line?

No, line changes were a little off. Pouliot came on, while Richie and MSL were out there for a little longer. AV kept the rotations going to keep the guys fresh, double shifted MSL to even things out.

Outstanding bench management.

Dalagaze

Rangers in 7
Apr 6, 2012
NY
Kreider benched or AV doesn't want goonery? Little early for them to take runs at him though so I'm guessing benched

He was out there with Zucc before so I don't know. Maybe he's trying to get him out there against Emelin?

TheDirtyH

Jul 5, 2013
Chicago
Stepan makes his intentions on 2 on 1s so obvious.

To me, more than speed or strength, the things separating Stepan from this year and last year is confidence. That line would click soooo much more if everyone on it weren't so ready to defer to whichever has the hot stick.

johnmd20*

being able to play 4 lines has kept us fresh.

Ever since the Rangers got past that 5 games in 7 nights thing, they have seemed very fresh. Maybe that ended up being a good thing, because it raised their fitness level.

Obviously it would have sucked if they were eliminated.

SRTtoZ

Apr 3, 2010
New York, NY
What are people talking about? Kreider missed one shift and has played a lot since the penalty lol. St Louis is back on his normal line, I'm sure he was just gassed or something, probably went to take a piss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad