GDT: Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpchabby

Drive for 25
Mar 3, 2006
I love the way Price plays the 3rd defenseman role pretty much perfectly. So often we see him get out of his crease to clear the puck away at exactly the right time, or make just the right play behind his net... His stickhandling is fantastic too.

As for the Bruins, for a guy who's supposed to bring it all in the playoffs, Krejci's been pretty much invisible yet again...

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
You just know Rask is going to get a shutout or Boston will breakout with like 3 goals.

HabsCowboysOwn

Wak Prescott the 40M/yr fraud, here we gooo!
Feb 28, 2008
Montréal
DD and Pacioretty are looking like their pre november 19th selves right now, we need them to play much better than that.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
I love the way Price plays the 3rd defenseman role pretty much perfectly. So often we see him get out of his crease to clear the puck away at exactly the right time, or make just the right play behind his net... His stickhandling is fantastic too.

As for the Bruins, for a guy who's supposed to bring it all in the playoffs, Krejci's been pretty much invisible yet again...

Krejci does bring it except against the Habs sincePleks always shuts him down against Montreal. Against other teams in the playoffs, he's about PPG.

borisbadenough

Mar 25, 2013
That line is getting pucks BECAUSE of Bournival.

Who else on the roster that you can move there can do what he can do?

The only option is Gallagher for Bournival.. which might work out alright. That's the only possible change you can make with our group of forwards.

Please.. I like the kid... not on that line. He plays a kid game.Which is what i would expect. TV finally gets the puck from Plecs, No way Bournival makes that pass he shoots, and the puck bounces on him.. no luck

fsdev905

Dec 22, 2006
Toronto
Unless Price and the Habs change something tonight, Bruins will continue to dominate the 3rd and outscore the Habs.

Hoping for a change tonight.

SpeedyPotato

Mar 29, 2012
Jesus... If only Galchenyuk had been healthy, he would've made the right plays Bournival can't make.. I love him but he wasted two glorious chances in the slot with weak wrist shots!!!!!!!!!!! And now we're going into the third tied with the best third period team of the league.... not reassuring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad