OT: Parking changes for next year

harvey

Jun 5, 2006
Ottawa
Last year we started a five-year plan, since name #SensVision25, a journey and plan that will take us up to our historic 25th anniversary. This plan is based on improving the fan experience, innovation, new ideas, arena enhancements and community initiatives.

One of the major arena enhancement projects will be the launch of Club Bell in fall 2015, Canadian Tire Centre’s premier club. The addition of Club Bell, coupled with the increased demand for premium seating, has made it necessary for us to make changes to our parking allocation policies.

Beginning in the 2015-16 season, lots 1, 2, 3, and valet passes will be offered to customers in the following premium seating areas:

Canadian Tire Centre Suites
Club Bell
Platinum Club Seats
Dodge Club
100 Level Row A

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
I am not happy about losing my parking lot 2. This is BS. They relocated me to 7.

harvey

Jun 5, 2006
Ottawa
this is because of the rebuild that they are doing on the 100 level.
In the end zone where the zamboni comes out, they are modifying
the box seats, and converting i think the top 1/2 of the 100 level
seats into "premium" seating, with private entrance, washrooms,
free food.

this extends into the corridor, so you can't walk around the arena completely anymore at the 100 level.

pricing is 10,000 per seat for the seating 45000 for a group of 4
seats, did not recall the price for an actual "semi-box".

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
this is because of the rebuild that they are doing on the 100 level.
In the end zone where the zamboni comes out, they are modifying
the box seats, and converting i think the top 1/2 of the 100 level
seats into "premium" seating, with private entrance, washrooms,
free food.

this extends into the corridor, so you can't walk around the arena completely anymore at the 100 level.

pricing is 10,000 per seat for the seating 45000 for a group of 4
seats, did not recall the price for an actual "semi-box".

Odd that they charge more per seat when you but a group of 4. Is that normal? I guess it's harder to sell singles, so the discount them?

Do the singles only come on sale once the 4 packs are mostly sold? Just seems counterintuitive to me.

harvey

Jun 5, 2006
Ottawa
Odd that they charge more per seat when you but a group of 4. Is that normal? I guess it's harder to sell singles, so the discount them?

Do the singles only come on sale once the 4 packs are mostly sold? Just seems counterintuitive to me.

down by the valet entrance they have the map all laid out with seats/boxes etc that have been sold marked with pins...

harvey

Jun 5, 2006
Ottawa
it's like they have created a completely separate arena within the arena.
no longer do they have to rub shoulders with us plebes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad