Pardubice HC Merchandise

GreyEagle14

Jun 18, 2010
Hello all, I'm a huge Ales Hemsky fan and I have been trying to get my hands on a Pardubice HC sweater with his name/number on the back. I tried going through their site (http://fanshop.stridasport.cz/dres-hc-csob-pardubice-zapas-vysivka-cerveny-2013-2014_id-54.html) but it doesn't seem to ship internationally (I'm in Canada) unless my google translate Czech skills are failing me here. Does anyone know where I might find one though? Scouring eBay is proving to be less fruitful than I imagined as well. I'd really appreciate any help if you guys can offer me any.

joey16

Dec 27, 2010
Hello all, I'm a huge Ales Hemsky fan and I have been trying to get my hands on a Pardubice HC sweater with his name/number on the back. I tried going through their site (http://fanshop.stridasport.cz/dres-hc-csob-pardubice-zapas-vysivka-cerveny-2013-2014_id-54.html) but it doesn't seem to ship internationally (I'm in Canada) unless my google translate Czech skills are failing me here. Does anyone know where I might find one though? Scouring eBay is proving to be less fruitful than I imagined as well. I'd really appreciate any help if you guys can offer me any.

I asked them for you. They said it is possible to ship it to America. But maybe you should write them and asked about details. Here's their email: [email protected]

Let's hope they speak english.. you can write to me if they don't or if there's a problem

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00