Proposal: Parayko to the Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
Leafs would hang up immediately if you mentioned 3 of their 6 untouchables. Asking for Matthews in a trade is like asking for McDavid in a trade. You DONT TRADE SUPERSTARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just saying, no one is trading their young RH top pair D for that offer in OP.

I agree Matthews and Marner have more value but Nylander + for Parayko is fair value. Truth is Blues have no reason to trade Colt for anything less than those 3, and they'd get much better offers than the one in OP if he was even available in the first place.

Justin17

Nov 9, 2018
Leafs would hang up immediately if you mentioned 3 of their 6 untouchables. Asking for Matthews or Marner in a trade is like asking for McDavid in a trade. You DONT TRADE SUPERSTARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Since when was Nylander untouchable?

TSN Jdog

Apr 25, 2016
Starting to hate the Leafs
The same can be said when, you call the Blues for Parayko .

Parayko isn't a superstar

Just saying, no one is trading their young RH top pair D for that offer in OP.

I agree Matthews and Marner have more value but Nylander + for Parayko is fair value. Truth is Blues have no reason to trade Colt for anything less than those 3, and they'd get much better offers than the one in OP if he was even available in the first place.

Parayko isnt a top pair D he is 2nd pairing behind Peitrangelo

TSN Jdog

Apr 25, 2016
Starting to hate the Leafs
Parayko isn't a first pair. Puts him on first pair in the op.

He's being anchored by Rielly and in the Leafs depth chart he makes sense on a top pairing. Is he a Doughty or Vlasic? Is he a Keith?? No he's a really good #3D and thats how he's deployed in St. Louis. Babcock doesn't have the depth to insulate him.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Leafs would hang up immediately if you mentioned 3 of their 6 untouchables. Asking for Matthews or Marner in a trade is like asking for McDavid in a trade. You DONT TRADE SUPERSTARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd move Nylander for Parayko easily.

Reactions: pettersson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad