Eklund Rumor: Parayko to mtl

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I mean, maybe he means Buchnevich, but this is pathetic, even for that site.
On Parayko....

Colton is having a great season..but he is only signed for one year after this oner. The Blues have always been really good at selling high. This is not a deadline player...this is a move for the future and it isn't surprising therefore that two non-playoff are teams Montreal and Washington.

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
I dont even know how you try and come up with a trade rumour and this is the best you can come up with. Parayko to MTL, can you get anymore random lmao.

Well big RHD to Montreal makes sense.
6.5M for next 6 seasons and dmen like Parayko are usually pretty good for a long time no?

But how often do big RHD signed for years with a decent cap hit get traded?

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
A 30 yr old player to the Habs makes no sense at all.

Always good to have solid vets to surround youth. But we'd need to get rid of Savard first, dont need multiple >30 years old Ds

I would always welcome upgrades though. Matheson isnt strictly young but hes very useful

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
Always good to have solid vets to surround youth. But we'd need to get rid of Savard first, dont need multiple >30 years old Ds

I would always welcome upgrades though. Matheson isnt strictly young but hes very useful
That would be a Bergevin move. Good i hope our management doesn't go back to doing very stupid things. Giving up valuable assets for Parayko would be very stupid.

Habsrule

Jun 13, 2004
I’m not against it as a Habs fan. Habs have been hovering around .500 all year long and with their younger core should turn the corner sooner than later. Add in their prospect pool and there is help on the way.

This is more of a offseason trade for me though. If the season ended today the Habs would be drafting #8 overall. Not that Parayko would make that much of an immediate impact but there are 10 teams within eight points on Montreal. If the Habs would be to go on a winning streak they will still miss the playoffs but will move up in the standings. I’d rather them draft in the #5-10 range rather than the #10-15 range.

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
why-huh.gif

Reactions: BJCOLLINS

TheScandal89

Jun 26, 2016
It doesn't even make sense. The guys been living off breaking the Mike Richards and Jeff Carter trades for like 10-15 years now. But hey, if he's right, people would lose their minds which would be entertaining lol.

Guyute

Sponsor
Feb 17, 2013
Not trying to knock the guy, but the fact that it’s 2024 and Eklund still has his own thread tag blows my mind.

I like his “rumors” more than no news at all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad