OT: Parabola Memorial B.C. Lions Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
I don't know about that. Looked like a fumble. Just brutal.

Budddy

Dec 9, 2008
Okanagan
What the **** are the refs looking at? That was easy a fumble...

Absolutely blown call...embarrassing ref job once again..thanks CFL

GPNuck

Nov 25, 2013
I don't know about that. Looked like a fumble. Just brutal.

It was for sure a fumble ball was out of his hands before he was on the ground.. BS call... Most exciting game i've seen in years though!

orcatown

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
Obvious fumble - why the League is crap.

Great effort by Jennings and Burham.

Really a coaches loss. Rainey limps off the field but still gets the ball on the crucial 3rd and 1.

Had to go off tackle on second down rather than striaght ahead. Bomber had the middle stacked as shown in the series with Lulay at the goal line. Moreover,Husband was moving no one all game. Would have been better to have Johnson in the game since Allen seemingly can only run straight ahead.

Also,having Lulay come in for short yardage etc...seems more a thing to placate Lulay than to win the game. Lulay's cold and Jennings is doing fine. Potential for a screw up increases.

In addition, Lulay's salary really hurts the teams chances of improving elsewhere. Guess they have to try and justify it somehow.

Roh is ridiculously bad. Over run plays horribly or get knocked flat on his butt continually. Can't get low enough to get any leverage and his spin move is high school stuff. Always gets one on one blocking and still never beats his man. Why can't the team find a cut from the NFL or even the CFL and dump this player. He's bad and the other teams know it. Need a yardage they go right after Roh

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
**** ME.

I just finished watching it on my PVR... and although I added an extra half an hour to the recording guess where it ends? Yep, right while they were reviewing what was obviously a fumble. :rant:

So I come here and the first few posts say wooooo! Oh my God, Amazing...

Then I kept reading...... :cry: :cry: :cry:

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
Yeah heard the Lions got absolutely jobbed. You'd think the CFL would want to GROW the game here by not having ****** officiating but I guess not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad