Post-Game Talk: Panthers trounce Coyotes 6-2 in Sunrise. Lundell officially now allowed to score goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Could you imagine if Mackie sticks with Barky? We could have Barky, Tkachuk, and Reino each on separate lines and all on the ice at different times throughout the game. So, you get at least one elite player on ice for most of the hockey game. It’s unreal depth. I really hope we give the kid a legit chance. He looks great.
That would be great, but if Lundell/Reinhart and/or Mackie/Barkov don't work hopefully we'd have the sense to go back to what did.

Barkov and Reinhart have been magic together, they are after all one of the best lines in hockey.

scholl

Jun 26, 2019
Helsinki, Finland
Could you imagine if Mackie sticks with Barky? We could have Barky, Tkachuk, and Reino each on separate lines and all on the ice at different times throughout the game. So, you get at least one elite player on ice for most of the hockey game. It’s unreal depth. I really hope we give the kid a legit chance. He looks great.
I think he only played with Barkov because Maurice wanted to keep Sasha's minutes down after that injury. This question is not so easy to answer. It would make sense to give Mackie an elite center but at the same time it's also important to win games and many times that requires scoring goals in the first period. If Tkachuk didn't score, then Barkov-Reino chemistry would be needed.

Reactions: Felidae

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
It was a good win. Nice to get back to winning after that slide. Didn't like all of the penalties though. Hopefully they can finish strong before the break. And come out after the break and not miss a beat. I think the week off will do them some good. It's a big difference between where they were last year as compared to this year at this time.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
I think he only played with Barkov because Maurice wanted to keep Sasha's minutes down after that injury. This question is not so easy to answer. It would make sense to give Mackie an elite center but at the same time it's also important to win games and many times that requires scoring goals in the first period. If Tkachuk didn't score, then Barkov-Reino chemistry would be needed.
True, but lundell has been doin better recently offensively with reino, which the latter hasnt cooled off one bit without barky (not a dig at sasha). So potentially a better balanced top 9 with a hardworking 4th line.

With that said that 3rd line didnt score even with barky on it, but they still looked really good on the ice. If only Erod can get his finishing down and Mackie continues to grow thatll be something to see.

Also still hilarious seeing canadiens seething at seeing empty seats in the beginning of the period (which get filled)

Reactions: Mellanby27

CatscratchFever

#CatsAreComing
Dec 11, 2002
O-hi-O
Visit site
It was a good win. Nice to get back to winning after that slide. Didn't like all of the penalties though. Hopefully they can finish strong before the break. And come out after the break and not miss a beat. I think the week off will do them some good. It's a big difference between where they were last year as compared to this year at this time.
Hoping to be comfortably in a spot and not having to streak for a WC. Should pay off in the postseason.

Reactions: Prominence Problem

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida
So can someone explain to me why the line for ice cream at the arena was so long yesterday? Every time I walked past it they had like 50 people standing there waiting. It can't seriously be that good to where you would wait in that shit

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
So can someone explain to me why the line for ice cream at the arena was so long yesterday? Every time I walked past it they had like 50 people standing there waiting. It can't seriously be that good to where you would wait in that shit

For the Ducks game there were some crazy lines even in the club level.
Where is this ice cream station in the arena? Main floor?

Reactions: Mellanby27

wampa13jku

Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
Good win, happy I was able to make it to this one and break that L streak, thanks again @PSLguy

Driving to Estero on Saturday for the Everblades game which is Affiliate Night, they will be wearing these Cats inspired jerseys. Hope I can build a nice in person hockey winning streak and see if i can score one of these game worn jerseys
1706203660121.jpeg

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Lines for everything but the main concessions were crazy long when i went vs Vegas.
Also never knew there was an ice cream stand, i feel cheated.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Good win, happy I was able to make it to this one and break that L streak, thanks again @PSLguy

Driving to Estero on Saturday for the Everblades game which is Affiliate Night, they will be wearing these Cats inspired jerseys. Hope I can build a nice in person hockey winning streak and see if i can score one of these game worn jerseys
View attachment 810211

Everblades games are a lot of fun.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
I wonder if we claimed Ruzicka, or anyone did for that matter. He has size and is only 24 with a very low cap hit. Could be a low risk reclamation project, or at the very least, a body for Charlotte.

Reactions: ShootIt

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
I wonder if we claimed Ruzicka, or anyone did for that matter. He has size and is only 24 with a very low cap hit. Could be a low risk reclamation project, or at the very least, a body for Charlotte.
He's 6'4 but just doesn't use his size. Pointless unless they want him in the AHL like you said.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Lombergini never fails to be amazing

Zucker already dropped the gloves (admittedly, with Forsling, which was kind of a joke) over the hit in the last game, so I can't really take shots at him for not dropping them here.

O'Brien and Brown were a couple of absolute shitheels last night, though. Wish PoMo had run up the score instead of letting them save face with a couple of late goals.

Reactions: Prominence Problem

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
Zucker already dropped the gloves (admittedly, with Forsling, which was kind of a joke) over the hit in the last game, so I can't really take shots at him for not dropping them here.

O'Brien and Brown were a couple of absolute shitheels last night, though. Wish PoMo had run up the score instead of letting them save face with a couple of late goals.
Totally get what you’re saying. But having to fight Gus was like Hendricks fighting Logan Shaw after he blasted Ekky. Hendricks still had to face Guddy the next game, which he did so props to him. I can’t give Zucker props for only fighting Gus. Lol

Reactions: austropanther

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..

View attachment 810211
Let me know how #5 Uens looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad