Panthers trade Selleck to St. Louis

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
He's been the odd man out in SA for a while. Liked him for what he was but good for the farm.

Erick*

I don't know who this guy is, but this seems like a great trade. We trade an enforcer and get a guy who at least has a track record of success as a top-6 player in the AHL. Selleck kinda sucks. The only thing he did in his time in the NHL was take stupid penalties.

gudzilla

Aug 9, 2012
I don't know who this guy is, but this seems like a great trade. We trade an enforcer and get a guy who at least has a track record of success as a top-6 player in the AHL. Selleck kinda sucks. The only thing he did in his time in the NHL was take stupid penalties.

and get concussed?:help:

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
@DanWeissPBP: Mancari a prolific #AHL scorer, has 212 goals, 299 assists, and 511 points in 607 career #AHL games.

Should help SA tremendously. Put him with Trochek pls.

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
With 511 points in 607 career AHL games, I'm shocked I never heard of the guy and this looks like the Rampage got an absolute steal. Should really help them on this push to the playoffs.

I guess he just wasn't cutting in the NHL with 13 points in 42 career games in the big league.

Crossbar

Apr 29, 2003
48" above the ice
With 511 points in 607 career AHL games, I'm shocked I never heard of the guy and this looks like the Rampage got an absolute steal. Should really help them on this push to the playoffs.

I guess he just wasn't cutting in the NHL with 13 points in 42 career games in the big league.
He played with our ex-prospects (Stewart, Kreps, Meyer, McArdle, ect) when we were affiliated with Buffalo in Rochester, those were some dark times....wait we're still in dark times, those were some darker times ;)

Acadmus

pastured mod
Jul 22, 2003
Vermont
Mancari's one of those guys I had in my old sim-league:laugh: funny to see the Panthers following suit...10 years later.

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL

I'm the opposite, I remember the name but don't remember the stats. I love what Dale and Co. are doing, buy low with upside. Do that enough times and you get a winning team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad