Pre-Game Talk: Panthers @ Senators Nov. 9 (2 p.m. Eastern)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Larson was sent back to bingo being that Anderson is up and ready to go, but i would still like to see lehner play because i would like to see a lehner vs. markstrom matchup.

Go Sens Go

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
B-Murr was on 1310 and he said he expects Andy to be the backup tomorrow.
This is one of a series of gimmes against trash teams. If we lose more than one against CLB, PHI, FLA this team needs a wake-up call.

OHNOclowe

The Thread Killer
Feb 21, 2009
Larson was sent back to bingo being that Anderson is up and ready to go, but i would still like to see lehner play because i would like to see a lehner vs. markstrom matchup.

Go Sens Go

Markstrom in the WJC finals years ago, flopping and ragdolling and such. Pitiful :shakehead

We have the better young swede. Also of note is how Lehner is much better with his composure now, but he can still be fierce.

iKBtEemtRYUxA.gif

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Sometimes I worry that Lehner might be actually a bit unstable...then I realize that it's awesome.

GrantLemons

Church of FYOUS
Feb 3, 2013
Ottawa, ON
Panthers at 2pm on a Saturday afternoon. C'mon NHL wtf is that. Saturday afternoon games are such crap. It's a Canadian team, we should play on Saturday night. Period.

I'm sure they'll just come out flat because of the crap start time. Hopefully they find their legs early enough to get the W.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
I like the 2pm start, I have kids who like to watch their heroes play. It's not like the whole sked is afternoon you know...

chrewilson

Feb 3, 2009
Ottawa
But more and more games this year are afternoon games. Sens seem to play their worst hockey in the afternoon. So with the amount of afternoon games and lost points, it can mean the difference between playoffs or no playoffs.
Plus attendance is awful. The Euge will be "broke" in no time.

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
I expect it to be a tough game. Tallon ripped into his team, they fired their coach and staff. Tim Thomas is starting. This might not go well.

Hammertyme

Jun 20, 2006
Gatineau/Ottawa
Keys to Win:
Keep turnovers down dramatically..shorten passes in o zone..forwards actually get back deeper.
Lehner is a maniac and stands on his head.
Quick movement in the offensive zone... use cycle to create slot shots don't use only the outside.
Drive the net for rebounds/pass/tips.
Win corner battles.

King Karlsson

Gersei Chongar
Sep 30, 2011
Keys to Win:
Keep turnovers down dramatically..shorten passes in o zone..forwards actually get back deeper.
Lehner is a maniac and stands on his head.
Quick movement in the offensive zone... use cycle to create slot shots don't use only the outside.
Drive the net for rebounds/pass/tips.
Win corner battles.

Forecheck hard, finish checks in the o-zone to wear down their weak defense. Tom Gilbert is on their first pairing soooo

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I expect it to be a tough game. Tallon ripped into his team, they fired their coach and staff. Tim Thomas is starting. This might not go well.

Thomas is starting? Well the sens are screwed. Oh well. :cry:

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Sometimes I worry that Lehner might be actually a bit unstable...then I realize that it's awesome.

That's what I liked about Emery & that's what I love about Lehner & I think the team feeds off the fact he is ready to snap at any given moment. I wish the rest of the team would play with his kind of emotion, passion & determination, they would be unstoppable.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
I'm not expecting an Easy win at all, they fired the coach their team knows its serious in their now, and Tim Thomas playing in his favourite rink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad