Pre-Game Talk: Panthers @ Senators Nov. 19, 7 p.m., SN1 & TVAS2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToastrStutzle

Feb 1, 2016
Ottawa
Keys to the game: Win

Looking forward to this one!

EK65 just proposed to his gf today (friday) and she said yes. I'm expecting a big game from him in this one coming out all confident off the back of something big like that!!

1+2 for EK.

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Looks like Andy is back for this one, which is huge. There seems to be a sense that he might not be away from the team as much as first feared, which is obviously happy news.

Oh, and EK's girlfriend is a local girl, for all those who are panic stricken about him leaving in free agency. ;-)

SensHulk

May 31, 2016
San Jose, CA
Looks like Andy is back for this one, which is huge. There seems to be a sense that he might not be away from the team as much as first feared, which is obviously happy news.

Oh, and EK's girlfriend is a local girl, for all those who are panic stricken about him leaving in free agency. ;-)

lol doesn't mean ****. if he leaves, pretty sure she'll be going with him no matter what.

Countdown0

Deep Breath... nope, still mad!
Jun 28, 2010
Ottawa
lol doesn't mean ****. if he leaves, pretty sure she'll be going with him no matter what.

I think the implication was that he will at least have some reason to not just sign with the highest bidder, even if its a very weak reason.

Doubt she'll complain about being uprooted if he's making $ 9, 000, 000 a year in a state with no/minimal tax for him to pay..... Yeah, when the time rolls around, Melnyk better open up that bank account and give EK what he's worth, or this franchise will immediately drop into the ****ter again.

Keys to the game:

1. Don't allow the first goal
2. Score many goals
3. Play well defensively.

Also this^

Hell, I'd settle for "get more goals than the other team". Preferably without having to go into OT or a shootout.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
a multi goal period would be nice. scoring in consecutive periods, maybe even all 3 periods would be good. even 3 goals would be a major breakthrough.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina

Yea but she's huge on travel and talks about cities like California non-stop.

IMO, EK won't leave if we make playoffs next 2 years and win a couple rounds(next year not this one, lol).

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013

I think we should all use our Vcash to pitch in and send card & flowers to EK ;)

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
I wanna see Claesson & Varone. Lazar, not so much. The need for some speed...& scoring

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
Earlier this season our PP scored when F skated thru top of slot and tipped in a slap pass from EK. Lately the F On PP are standing still around the perimeter, like posts in a cow pasture. C'mon Guy, get them moving on PP FFS.

GWNR

Dec 10, 2013
Ottawa, Ontario
Feelsl ike one of those 4-2 loss games followed be me vowing not to watch again....following by me watching on Tuesday

SlyDawg

Feb 12, 2015
Nepean, ON
Will be at the game tonight. Curious about the turnout for a Florida Panthers game, honestly. Florida is not a really well known/liked team here so I'm expecting a low turnout. I'm estimating maybe 12k, if that...will be posting from time to time I think.

I'm not holding my breath. They got shellacked by Toronto so they're coming in cranky. The only upside is their sleep pattern is probably all mucked up due to the flight delay they had.

Who knows. So far, this team, while having an above .500 average, is not making me confident.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Will be at the game tonight. Curious about the turnout for a Florida Panthers game, honestly. Florida is not a really well known/liked team here so I'm expecting a low turnout. I'm estimating maybe 12k, if that...will be posting from time to time I think.

I'm not holding my breath. They got shellacked by Toronto so they're coming in cranky. The only upside is their sleep pattern is probably all mucked up due to the flight delay they had.

Who knows. So far, this team, while having an above .500 average, is not making me confident.

We also got destroyed by Nashville so hopefully we come out hungrier than they do

littleD

Attendance for tonight follows the same story as the rest of the home game so far probably..

GVpoHst.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad